1.1K views
Featured 100% full Not resolved

We purchased a reclining sofa, love seat and chair from a Southern Motion dealer in Washington State.After 3 years of normal use the bonded leather fabric on the sofa and love seat started cracking and peeling.

The dealer where the furniture was purchased is no longer in business.

We contacted Southern Motion's Customer Service and they advised the style 841-40 is no longer available and since the Dealer is no longer in business they have no recourse to help us.Our concern is other Buyers could purchase bonded leather furniture from Southern Motion and have the same issues we have with cracking and peeling.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of material used on the furniture and quality and wearability. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of bonded leather sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1800. Southern Motion Furniture needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bonded leather sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southern Motion Furniture.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

These issues with bonded leather occur with any furniture manufacturer.Don't get bonded leather from ANYONE.

Get 100% leather or fabric.

Search the internet- it happens with all furniture manufactures that use bonded leather.If Southern Motion would stop offering this junk, 90% of the complaints would stop.