Southern Motion Furniture - Bonded leather fabric cracking and peeling
We purchased a reclining sofa, love seat and chair from a Southern Motion dealer in Washington State.After 3 years of normal use the bonded leather fabric on the sofa and love seat started cracking and peeling.
The dealer where the furniture was purchased is no longer in business.
We contacted Southern Motion's Customer Service and they advised the style 841-40 is no longer available and since the Dealer is no longer in business they have no recourse to help us.Our concern is other Buyers could purchase bonded leather furniture from Southern Motion and have the same issues we have with cracking and peeling.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Material used on the furniture
- Quality and wearability
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bonded Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I purchased a sectional from Value City in Columbia SC. Within three years of purchase, the leather started to shed and peel off. Getting over clothes and making a mess..."
- "We also have the same problem. Purchased from Hudson Furniture in Sarasota on 10/29/11. Didn't move in to the home until June of 2012. Two years later with very little..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago. Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart..."
- "This person is a very angry person and doesn't like being on time or calling to let you know that he will be late. He doesn't want you to..."
- "Being disabled and on a very limited budget, I really must watch how I spend money...like most of us these days. I was really hungry for POP TARTS (which I..."