Southern Motion Furniture - Bonded leather fabric cracking and peeling
We purchased a reclining sofa, love seat and chair from a Southern Motion dealer in Washington State.After 3 years of normal use the bonded leather fabric on the sofa and love seat started cracking and peeling.
The dealer where the furniture was purchased is no longer in business.
We contacted Southern Motion's Customer Service and they advised the style 841-40 is no longer available and since the Dealer is no longer in business they have no recourse to help us.Our concern is other Buyers could purchase bonded leather furniture from Southern Motion and have the same issues we have with cracking and peeling.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Material used on the furniture
- Quality and wearability
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bonded Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought electric recliner and matching loveseat three years ago, at Kensington Furniture, the faux leather is now peeling on all pieces. I feel furniture should last longer than three years..."
- "We purchased a brand new Southern Motion furniture set less than 4.5 years ago from Darvin furniture and the material is completely rubbing off the couch. I have searched for..."
- "I special ordered a sofa and love seat in Jan 2016 received it the end of February, it has power foot rest nnd head rest the leather is pulling away..."
- "This person is a very angry person and doesn't like being on time or calling to let you know that he will be late. He doesn't want you to..."
- "My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago. Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart..."
- "Being disabled and on a very limited budget, I really must watch how I spend money...like most of us these days. I was really hungry for POP TARTS (which I..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."