I purchased the Bosanova Leather Sectional 4 years ago. The leather is cracking and peeling on all of the pieces.

Mealys furniture, where I purchased will not assist me. I have been trying to contact Southern Motion. So far no response. It seems there is an issue with the quality of the furniture.

Shame on Mealys for selling low quality products. Do not buy this furniture. I even purchased the extended warranty through Guardsman. Cracking and peeling is considered normal wear and tear.

Really after 4 years??

I had my previous leather couches for 14 years and they were in better condition. Wear and tear may be expected on the seat used most often, but when it occurs on all pieces it is a manufactures defect.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of furniture. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of southern motion furniture sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3231. Southern Motion Furniture needs to "replacement sectional or refund" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned southern motion furniture sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southern Motion Furniture.

Comments