One footrest broke in one day, was a clanging/hard thump when closing the last little bit.This MAY has occurred from the delivery.

The collapse of the seat cushion & behind calf is what we had problems with. Also happened first day. Repairman said this was happening (not enough support behind calfrest. He suggested we sit in different places on the couch.

Uh, right. There's only myself and my husband, our children are grown, no pets right now. Couches should last more than a day or a week or a month or a year! Happening more and more with furniture as it's made cheaper.

We returned this, and fortunately our dealer gave us full credit.We bought a different brand.

Review about: Southern Motion Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I build Southern Motion Furniture.The company has went away from quality when it was small, now big company it's all about quantity.

I will not own any of it I see first hand how it's built. Plus they claim "American Made" only thing bout it that is American Made is that it's assembled in US.

All materials come from China and other countries.So it's not American Made!!

to Anonymous #1363067

Did you apologize to this person for building them bad product?

In your comment you say you build the product, If it's not American Made then what is it exactly that you do?

The materials to build the product might be outsourced but if I am safe to assume you work in the United State and what you say in your comment is true that you "build southern motion furniture" then I would say its is most certainly american made.

On another note, if you tell everyone you "build" the furniture then wouldn't you be directly responsible for the quality of the product?Telling someone you wouldn't buy any of your own product because you see how its made is exactly the same as telling everyone that you are bad at your job.

to Confused #1447538