Southern Motion Furniture - Fabric poor quality
We bought two leather power recliners and the top layer of the fabric is peeling off. We are so disappointed! We love the comfort and the power part of the chairs but they look awful. It is just my husband and my self, we take very good care of our furniture. What is bonded leather? I don't believe they represented the material correctly, is it leather? What is the warranty on these chairs? No one wants to correct this issue or address the problem. We are obviously not the only consumer with this issue or concern. I would not recommend these ever again!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Junk manufacturing of this product or others
- Material used on the furniture
- Poor quality
You May Also Like
- "Purchased this chair and after having it only one year, the arms started peeling. The material is separating from the backing. It seems as if the material is rotten or..."
- "The recliner 1608--so hi-leg recliner back is sagging and getting quite uncomfortable. It is less than a year old and very concerned what it will look like and feel like..."
- "I bought a fabric sectional (power) sofa and a chair & a 1/2 from a local dealer, 11 weeks ago. it's sagging so bad my whole left side of my..."
- "http://premiumnaturalgarciniacambogia.net/ Do not order this product or use it. It causes bloody uri e and severe abdominal pain. The company also charges you $89.95 out of no where and when you..."
- "I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered anything from them. I have been trying for about a month just to get a return address to exchange..."
- "Bluehost debited my account for $44.95 renewal fee, and then they wanted a $75.00 fee to keep my domain name. When I asked them to cancel it they did but..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."