We bought two leather power recliners and the top layer of the fabric is peeling off. We are so disappointed! We love the comfort and the power part of the chairs but they look awful. It is just my husband and my self, we take very good care of our furniture. What is bonded leather? I don't believe they represented the material correctly, is it leather? What is the warranty on these chairs? No one wants to correct this issue or address the problem. We are obviously not the only consumer with this issue or concern. I would not recommend these ever again!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Junk manufacturing of this product or others
- Material used on the furniture
- Poor quality
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I purchased a recliner with headrest, not low priced. The first one the seat formed pouches and I was told it was a comfort whatever and to smooth it up..."
- "We purchased our sofa and loveseat in what we were told was leather. Within 3 years of purchase, the leather, which we have come to find out is bonded..."
- "IF your Director did in fact "Cancel your Account" are you claiming without knowledge ? Maybe you should seek legal representation, that isn't allowed at any level of sales..."
- "See the picture for yourself. Top of the line $8,000 plus worth of *** for a bed. Like sleeping on the side of a hill. See how it's leaning? closer..."
- "Found a coupon in my chips for itch relief. Contamination!!! I am very upset!..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."