Southern Motion Furniture - FURNITURE PROBLEMS

74 of 250 Southern Motion Furniture reviews

I bought a fabric sectional (power) sofa and a chair & a 1/2 from a local dealer, 11 weeks ago.it's sagging so bad my whole left side of my body and my spine are majorly screwed up so bad I can barely move.

I have to keep going to the doctors, chiropractor, etc.

The technician was here today (May 31, 2016) for all of 10 minutes and said it was just normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear after 11 WEEKS not months is total bs. Look at these pics and you can see with a naked eye that the set made by Southern Motion is clearly DEFECTIVE & SEVERELY dipping on the left side.

I even put a level on the seat and the bubble should be in the center and it’s not, it’s way over to 1 side.THE SEAT & RECLINING PORTION NEED TO BE REPLACED, I PD A LOT FOR THIS & IT SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
74 of 250 Southern Motion Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 13 #1270598 Johnson City, Tennessee, United States

We have had a power recliner for about 3 1/2 months with same upholstery. Have already called store who is sending out someone to look at it. It is sagging on one side and is very uncomfortable. Already looks terrible. We are a retired couple and wanted a comfortable chair with good support for my husband. Should have done some research. Surely looked good and sat well in the store. Buyer beware!

0 0 Reply

Jun 08, 2016 #1170586

How about you take advantage of the factory warrenty?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.