1.5
Style and Design

I bought a fabric sectional (power) sofa and a chair & a 1/2 from a local dealer, 11 weeks ago.it's sagging so bad my whole left side of my body and my spine are majorly screwed up so bad I can barely move.

I have to keep going to the doctors, chiropractor, etc.

The technician was here today (May 31, 2016) for all of 10 minutes and said it was just normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear after 11 WEEKS not months is total bs. Look at these pics and you can see with a naked eye that the set made by Southern Motion is clearly DEFECTIVE & SEVERELY dipping on the left side.

I even put a level on the seat and the bubble should be in the center and it’s not, it’s way over to 1 side.THE SEAT & RECLINING PORTION NEED TO BE REPLACED, I PD A LOT FOR THIS & IT SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of southern motion furniture sofa from Southern Motion Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1900 and wants Southern Motion Furniture to "replace defective portion".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Motion Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Johnson City, Tennessee, United States #1270598

We have had a power recliner for about 3 1/2 months with same upholstery.Have already called store who is sending out someone to look at it.

It is sagging on one side and is very uncomfortable. Already looks terrible. We are a retired couple and wanted a comfortable chair with good support for my husband. Should have done some research.

Surely looked good and sat well in the store.Buyer beware!

How about you take advantage of the factory warrenty?