Southern Motion Furniture - Is it leather, vinyl or plastic?
I purchased a recliner at Art Van Furniture.It was sold to me as leather.
I only use the chair 6 mos. out of a year as I am gone the rest of the time. After 1 total year of use, it began to peel. I have little vinyl piece all over.
I contacted the retailer who said they could not do anything because I did not buy their leather kit. What does it matter? The chair is vinyl or plastic. I have other leather recliners that are much older and still look like new.
The chair was not cheap either. I paid over $600.00, about the same price as my other leather chairs.
Southern Most appears to have a bad reputation, as does Art Van.I will spread the word to beware of both of you
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- " I bought a red leather recliner. Within the first six months the weather started peeling leaving white space is exposed. I should've contacted the store but I thought it..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."