I purchased a recliner at Art Van Furniture.It was sold to me as leather.
I only use the chair 6 mos. out of a year as I am gone the rest of the time. After 1 total year of use, it began to peel. I have little vinyl piece all over.
I contacted the retailer who said they could not do anything because I did not buy their leather kit. What does it matter? The chair is vinyl or plastic. I have other leather recliners that are much older and still look like new.
The chair was not cheap either. I paid over $600.00, about the same price as my other leather chairs.
Southern Most appears to have a bad reputation, as does Art Van.I will spread the word to beware of both of you
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Made in U.S.A but not made with pride that's for sure! Curbside Alert! Paid $2,000 for reclining couch, reclining love seat and recliner. In two years the stitching ripped at..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I bought a fabric sectional (power) sofa and a chair & a 1/2 from a local dealer, 11 weeks ago. it's sagging so bad my whole left side of my..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."