Southern Motion Furniture - Leather cracking and peeling
We also have the same problem.Purchased from Hudson Furniture in Sarasota on 10/29/11.
Didn't move in to the home until June of 2012. Two years later with very little use, with out children and a dog, that doesn't get on the furniture, the electric recliner looks terrible. This is the first piece of furniture we bought in 35 years that didn't last or live up to any of it's claims. We also purchased the protection plan but was told "thats wear and its not covered".
We will never buy from Hudsons in Sarasota again nor will we ever recommend or purchase anything from Southern Motion Furniture again. One of the biggest reason we bought this was it was made her in the US.
How disappointing is that.We filled this home with new furniture when we bought it and this is the only problem we have.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "When we saw the card attached that said Made in the USA, we were sold. The electric love seat was just what we were looking for. When it..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "We purchased a Southern Motion rocker/recliner 10 months ago for $1100.00. The LEATHER is wearing off the arm rests and the stitching is fraying. There is only one person who..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Fake message from friend With email . I got an identical email from a friend I emailed back and fourth gave out too much info ..."
- "I purchased a very expensive set of PORTO stemware as a gift from T.o.M.. I bought it in early February for an anniversary March 21. It finally arrived in the..."
- "Ordered a birthday and chocolate bouquet , got something looking completely different! spent over $60 ,they wouldn't give me a refund on what I didn't order , they would only..."