Purchased this chair and after having it only one year, the arms started peeling.The material is separating from the backing.
It seems as if the material is rotten or very old at the very least a very poor quality. We went with this particular product because it came highly recommended. The store we bought it from said there is nothing they can do except make arm covers out of a different material because they no longer have the material our recliner is made from.
We feel we have been ripped off.Very poor quality, would not recommend this product!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased Southern Motion brand - triple reclining sofa (with 2 power ends), love seat, and recliner from Wolf's in 10-2013. Within the first month the seam on the seat of..."
- "I bought a fabric sectional (power) sofa and a chair & a 1/2 from a local dealer, 11 weeks ago. it's sagging so bad my whole left side of my..."
- "Purchase sectional from Sam Levites after Two years sectional start peeling, I have no children in my home. Can't say that the problem. I paid close to two thousand dollars..."
- "So I've purchased 2 items on Mercari. One was a Victoria's Secret tote bag and the other a Victoria's Secret hooded sweatshirt. The hoodie was described as "new with tag"...."
- "I ordered a dresser in the beginning of December. I picked the middle of the line pricing. So it shipped out December 16th. So by January 19th I decided to..."
- "A customer on Instagram was sent a huge box of beauty samples from @thishawn, head of the Victoria's Secret beauty department. When I contacted Victoria's Secret to ask if I..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."