Purchased this chair and after having it only one year, the arms started peeling.The material is separating from the backing.
It seems as if the material is rotten or very old at the very least a very poor quality. We went with this particular product because it came highly recommended. The store we bought it from said there is nothing they can do except make arm covers out of a different material because they no longer have the material our recliner is made from.
We feel we have been ripped off.Very poor quality, would not recommend this product!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Terrible quality, where is the consumer action lawsuit? ..."
- "We purchased a brand new Southern Motion furniture set less than 4.5 years ago from Darvin furniture and the material is completely rubbing off the couch. I have searched for..."
- "We purchased two recliners model 2100p covering 136-16. After owning 16 months the back of the seating area the springs keep making a popping sound like it is broke. We..."
- "So I've purchased 2 items on Mercari. One was a Victoria's Secret tote bag and the other a Victoria's Secret hooded sweatshirt. The hoodie was described as "new with tag"...."
- "So. Md Kitchen and Bath, located in California, MD, messed up my bathrooms in my house. The first job was to remodel the hall bath. They demo'd it, and that's..."
- "I ordered a dresser in the beginning of December. I picked the middle of the line pricing. So it shipped out December 16th. So by January 19th I decided to..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."