Purchased this chair and after having it only one year, the arms started peeling.The material is separating from the backing.
It seems as if the material is rotten or very old at the very least a very poor quality. We went with this particular product because it came highly recommended. The store we bought it from said there is nothing they can do except make arm covers out of a different material because they no longer have the material our recliner is made from.
We feel we have been ripped off.Very poor quality, would not recommend this product!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a brand new Southern Motion furniture set less than 4.5 years ago from Darvin furniture and the material is completely rubbing off the couch. I have searched for..."
- "We purchased two recliners model 2100p covering 136-16. After owning 16 months the back of the seating area the springs keep making a popping sound like it is broke. We..."
- "I purchased a recliner at Art Van Furniture. It was sold to me as leather. I only use the chair 6 mos. out of a year as I..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I ordered a dresser in the beginning of December. I picked the middle of the line pricing. So it shipped out December 16th. So by January 19th I decided to..."
- "So I've purchased 2 items on Mercari. One was a Victoria's Secret tote bag and the other a Victoria's Secret hooded sweatshirt. The hoodie was described as "new with tag"...."
- "So. Md Kitchen and Bath, located in California, MD, messed up my bathrooms in my house. The first job was to remodel the hall bath. They demo'd it, and that's..."