Southern Motion Furniture - New Recliner

86 of 232 Southern Motion Furniture reviews

I purchased a recliner with headrest, not low priced.The first one the seat formed pouches and I was told it was a comfort whatever and to smooth it up with the hand, ONLY @ WEEKS USED # HOURS DAILY then the retailer was corteous to exchange it.

My 2nd is only 1 week old and already forming a pouch where the stitching is done poorly on the seat, it was stitched without pulling the material and every time I look I want to throw it out. My wife covered with some fabric so that I do not see the defect! This defect happened after a few days and they tried to tell me it was a comfort pouch! The material is 83% Polyester and 17% Polyurethane.

My all house smells like petroleum chemical and I have developed some coughing do to this terrible smell. I think Southern Motion should not only care about money! but also for customer satisfaction.

Never again this brand in my house, it gave me only headaches and pressure.It came with no name, just a number which can not be traced on internet to see what I bought!!

F.M.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • I have only delt with the store i purchased from
  • What I disliked

Southern Motion Furniture Recliner
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #801769 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Southern Motion Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
86 of 232 Southern Motion Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.