I purchased a recliner with headrest, not low priced.The first one the seat formed pouches and I was told it was a comfort whatever and to smooth it up with the hand, ONLY @ WEEKS USED # HOURS DAILY then the retailer was corteous to exchange it.

My 2nd is only 1 week old and already forming a pouch where the stitching is done poorly on the seat, it was stitched without pulling the material and every time I look I want to throw it out. My wife covered with some fabric so that I do not see the defect! This defect happened after a few days and they tried to tell me it was a comfort pouch! The material is 83% Polyester and 17% Polyurethane.

My all house smells like petroleum chemical and I have developed some coughing do to this terrible smell. I think Southern Motion should not only care about money! but also for customer satisfaction.

Never again this brand in my house, it gave me only headaches and pressure.It came with no name, just a number which can not be traced on internet to see what I bought!!

F.M.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Southern Motion Furniture and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about southern motion furniture recliner from Southern Motion Furniture was poor quality of material , but reviewer liked i have only delt with the store i purchased from. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Southern Motion Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Southern Motion Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments