Southern Motion Furniture - New Recliner
I purchased a recliner with headrest, not low priced.The first one the seat formed pouches and I was told it was a comfort whatever and to smooth it up with the hand, ONLY @ WEEKS USED # HOURS DAILY then the retailer was corteous to exchange it.
My 2nd is only 1 week old and already forming a pouch where the stitching is done poorly on the seat, it was stitched without pulling the material and every time I look I want to throw it out. My wife covered with some fabric so that I do not see the defect! This defect happened after a few days and they tried to tell me it was a comfort pouch! The material is 83% Polyester and 17% Polyurethane.
My all house smells like petroleum chemical and I have developed some coughing do to this terrible smell. I think Southern Motion should not only care about money! but also for customer satisfaction.
Never again this brand in my house, it gave me only headaches and pressure.It came with no name, just a number which can not be traced on internet to see what I bought!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- " I bought a red leather recliner. Within the first six months the weather started peeling leaving white space is exposed. I should've contacted the store but I thought it..."
- "I purchased the double reclining sofa in bonded leather in 2012. The leather started peeling last year, 3 years into it. The sofa gets little use, no children..."
- "i been trying to get a package that was suppose to be delivery to me on last twesday and this costumer service from FEDEX is *** they never solve the..."
- "The photo on the left is what was delivered to my sister at work, on her birthday, with a card that read, "sorry for your loss" The photo on..."
- "Hey, As I am a Metro customer myself.... I have too say, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!!! People are just ***, therefore they take it out on you guys...."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."