Southern Motion Furniture - NOT GOOD.. IT WILL PEEL and CRACK
I purchased a bonded leather reclining sofa and loveseat from this store.The salesman will lie.The label on the furniture describes bonded leather as "both material and seam testing exceed industry standards." It also says it's "the strongest, most durable alternative to traditional leather." I took out the 5 year protection plan, which apparently isn't worth the price of the paper it's printed on.At this point, the leather is chafing, cracking and peeling.
Both pieces of furniture need to be replaced. They are embarrassing to have such shoddy furniture in my home. I've done everything I can to resolve the problem to no avail. I have contacted both Hudson Furniture (which has sent a letter acknowledging Southern Motion furniture both cracking and/or peeling Hudson would like to offer me a partial, one time,, out of warranty cash fair value.
The offer was if I'dlike to keep the junk they would give me $175 to try to get rid of it myself or a whooping $800 but wait they want me to spend at least another $1600 on more junk.yeah right!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of the junk they sell
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Santa Fe Stone Console Sofa And Love Seat
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "When we saw the card attached that said Made in the USA, we were sold. The electric love seat was just what we were looking for. When it..."
- "Purchased this chair and after having it only one year, the arms started peeling. The material is separating from the backing. It seems as if the material is rotten or..."
- "Purchase sectional from Sam Levites after Two years sectional start peeling, I have no children in my home. Can't say that the problem. I paid close to two thousand dollars..."
- "They're construction is horrible....I bought a foreclosed home from them and the problems does not end....Floors are rotted and home is shifting....insurance denying me coverage......"
- "I purchased the entire Miracle Blade set with wooden holding block around 2002 or 2003. What a piece of garbage these knives have turned out to be! The handle of..."
- "It seems harder and harder to trust what you read since companies like Priceline can delibrately mislead customers without consequence. I booked a room after referring to pricelines 1 star..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."