Southern Motion Furniture - NOT GOOD.. IT WILL PEEL and CRACK

6 of 232 Southern Motion Furniture reviews

I purchased a bonded leather reclining sofa and loveseat from this store.The salesman will lie.The label on the furniture describes bonded leather as "both material and seam testing exceed industry standards." It also says it's "the strongest, most durable alternative to traditional leather." I took out the 5 year protection plan, which apparently isn't worth the price of the paper it's printed on.At this point, the leather is chafing, cracking and peeling.

Both pieces of furniture need to be replaced. They are embarrassing to have such shoddy furniture in my home. I've done everything I can to resolve the problem to no avail. I have contacted both Hudson Furniture (which has sent a letter acknowledging Southern Motion furniture both cracking and/or peeling Hudson would like to offer me a partial, one time,, out of warranty cash fair value.

The offer was if I'dlike to keep the junk they would give me $175 to try to get rid of it myself or a whooping $800 but wait they want me to spend at least another $1600 on more junk.yeah right!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Quality of the junk they sell

Reason of review:
Santa Fe Stone Console Sofa And Love Seat
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #961507 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Southern Motion Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 232 Southern Motion Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.