I special ordered a sofa and love seat in Jan 2016 received it the end of February, it has power foot rest nnd head rest the leather is pulling away from the stitching on both ends of the sofa it looks like it is 2 or 3 years old already there are only two of us in the house! I have called the store that I purchased and they are working with the sales rep but this is what he said, they will give you a percentage of what you paid for the sofa nut not the love seat or they can send parts to fix it!!! Guess I am stuck with this $3,500.00 piece of ***

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of southern motion furniture avatar leather sofa. Southern Motion Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned southern motion furniture avatar leather sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southern Motion Furniture.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1200481

Do you mind sharing what blend you went with? I'm looking at special ordering this sectional but in a polyester/polyurethane blend because the leather/polyurethane peels. I was also looking at a 100% polyester fabric.