Kenner, Louisiana

I special ordered a sofa and love seat in Jan 2016 received it the end of February, it has power foot rest nnd head rest the leather is pulling away from the stitching on both ends of the sofa it looks like it is 2 or 3 years old already there are only two of us in the house! I have called the store that I purchased and they are working with the sales rep but this is what he said, they will give you a percentage of what you paid for the sofa nut not the love seat or they can send parts to fix it!!! Guess I am stuck with this $3,500.00 piece of ***

Review about: Southern Motion Furniture Avatar Leather Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Xoladiebug
Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1200481

Do you mind sharing what blend you went with? I'm looking at special ordering this sectional but in a polyester/polyurethane blend because the leather/polyurethane peels. I was also looking at a 100% polyester fabric.

Southern Motion Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Prestonsburg, Kentucky Southern Motion Furniture "This has been a piece a junk. Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart. Then the fake leather that..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Manual Reclining Problem Southern Motion Furniture "My wife and I spent a lot of time researching before we bought our leather Southern Motion sofa and love seat about 6 mo ago. The Sofa is electric and..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Sofa shedding its leather on the pillow Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased this furniture from Badcocks in Dunnellon Fl.We bought it on 11-23-2012. Was told it was very good quality, to find out not very good at all. We are only..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - The worst reclaiming chairs I've had in 70years Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased two reclining chairs on 8 /19/16 (made in USA) so I thought I was doing the right thing. (Wrong) also purchased the ultra shield 5 yr fabric protection plan...." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Victor Law Center Pa "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more