Kenner, Louisiana

I special ordered a sofa and love seat in Jan 2016 received it the end of February, it has power foot rest nnd head rest the leather is pulling away from the stitching on both ends of the sofa it looks like it is 2 or 3 years old already there are only two of us in the house! I have called the store that I purchased and they are working with the sales rep but this is what he said, they will give you a percentage of what you paid for the sofa nut not the love seat or they can send parts to fix it!!! Guess I am stuck with this $3,500.00 piece of ***

Review about: Avatar.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Xoladiebug
Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1200481

Do you mind sharing what blend you went with? I'm looking at special ordering this sectional but in a polyester/polyurethane blend because the leather/polyurethane peels. I was also looking at a 100% polyester fabric.

Southern Motion Furniture Furniture Set Review Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased a double recliner sofa and recliner from Furniture 4 Less in Indianapolis, Indiana in March. We waited 8 weeks for the delivery. Once delivered it was the wrong fabric..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - INFERIOR PRODUCT Southern Motion Furniture "Recliner Serial #1841427 Style#2192-POWER Cover#83017 53017 Prod Date 10/25/10 This recliner was purchased at Pilgrim Furniture City, 55 Graham Place, Southington, Ct 06489 as a gift for our 50th wedding..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture Furniture Set Review Southern Motion Furniture "I am having the same problem . My new leather furniture is seperating. This furniture is rarely used. Bought it at Savon in port charlette . Florida. Who have gone..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Sofa shedding its leather on the pillow Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased this furniture from Badcocks in Dunnellon Fl.We bought it on 11-23-2012. Was told it was very good quality, to find out not very good at all. We are only..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more