Southern Motion Furniture - Peeling after only 2 years
My mother purchased this couch from Cardwell's furniture in Middlesboro KY in 2012.It's made by Southern Motion.
It just recently started peeling at the seams and has gotten worse and worse everytime someone sits on it. She paid close to $2500 for this couch. When I called Cardwell's, they simply told me it wasn't covered by the manufacturers warranty but they'd call the company and "see what they said anyway". Excuse me for being old fashioned, but if you're selling a product, you ought to stand by that product.
Because my mother is living pay check to pay check and to buy something like this was a dream come true, only to find out its a nightmare. I myself have had many couches over the years and I've NEVER had one do this. Ever. Real leather or not.
I will be posting the outcome of this situation.
I can only hope for good news.This is absolutely heartbreaking.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Reclining Leather Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I bought a red leather recliner. Within the first six months the weather started peeling leaving white space is exposed. I should've contacted the store but I thought it..."
- "I bought my couches from Southern Motion and after a little over a year they started peeling- now I have to throw them out after only a few years. I..."
- "I purchased a recliner at Art Van Furniture. It was sold to me as leather. I only use the chair 6 mos. out of a year as I..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."