Southern Motion Furniture - Peeling after only 2 years
My mother purchased this couch from Cardwell's furniture in Middlesboro KY in 2012.It's made by Southern Motion.
It just recently started peeling at the seams and has gotten worse and worse everytime someone sits on it. She paid close to $2500 for this couch. When I called Cardwell's, they simply told me it wasn't covered by the manufacturers warranty but they'd call the company and "see what they said anyway". Excuse me for being old fashioned, but if you're selling a product, you ought to stand by that product.
Because my mother is living pay check to pay check and to buy something like this was a dream come true, only to find out its a nightmare. I myself have had many couches over the years and I've NEVER had one do this. Ever. Real leather or not.
I will be posting the outcome of this situation.
I can only hope for good news.This is absolutely heartbreaking.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Reclining Leather Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " There needs to be a Class Action Suit against Southern Motion please contact me so we can start a class action lawsuit. Strength in numbers... Quat Law Offices has..."
- "The recliner 1608--so hi-leg recliner back is sagging and getting quite uncomfortable. It is less than a year old and very concerned what it will look like and feel like..."
- "I purchased the double reclining sofa in bonded leather in 2012. The leather started peeling last year, 3 years into it. The sofa gets little use, no children..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."