I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010.After the first year it started peeling.
To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty years. When you sit on it you have leather peeling that sticks to your head, clothes and ends up on floor. We gave no small kids or animals. I will never buy from this company again.
The first couch I bought (from different company) last me 15 years and then this one looks bad after one. I was so excited when we purchased this beautiful couch.
But now I am embarrassed for family or friends to come over.We work hard for our money and like nice things but this is by far the worst purchase ever.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Peeling Leather
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought sectional direct from southern motion approx. 3 years ago and the material is peeling everywhere. I attached a picture of the worst area. Sectional and rocker/recliner. Very disappointed. Called..."
- "Purchased this chair and after having it only one year, the arms started peeling. The material is separating from the backing. It seems as if the material is rotten or..."
- " There needs to be a Class Action Suit against Southern Motion please contact me so we can start a class action lawsuit. Strength in numbers... Quat Law Offices has..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."