I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010.After the first year it started peeling.
To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty years. When you sit on it you have leather peeling that sticks to your head, clothes and ends up on floor. We gave no small kids or animals. I will never buy from this company again.
The first couch I bought (from different company) last me 15 years and then this one looks bad after one. I was so excited when we purchased this beautiful couch.
But now I am embarrassed for family or friends to come over.We work hard for our money and like nice things but this is by far the worst purchase ever.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Peeling Leather
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bonded leather excessively peeling off.the sofa is only 2 year old ..."
- "When we saw the card attached that said Made in the USA, we were sold. The electric love seat was just what we were looking for. When it..."
- "Made in U.S.A but not made with pride that's for sure! Curbside Alert! Paid $2,000 for reclining couch, reclining love seat and recliner. In two years the stitching ripped at..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."