Bought a couch and 2 recliners.The motor on the couch went out.

Had it replaced. Now it clicks, I'm thinking it's about to do it again. The material it's made of is falling apart and cracking. It sits lopsided and has done that from day one.

Due to circumstances I could contact them for some time to let them know there was a problem. When I first they tried to fix but it never really sat right. I should of pushed more. Now the chair is falling apart and we don't even use it.

I'm thinking it might be due to exposed from the sun.I guess I wouldn't have thought a $600 chair would fall apart like that.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Southern Motion Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Southern Motion Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Southern Motion Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments