Bought a couch and 2 recliners.The motor on the couch went out.
Had it replaced. Now it clicks, I'm thinking it's about to do it again. The material it's made of is falling apart and cracking. It sits lopsided and has done that from day one.
Due to circumstances I could contact them for some time to let them know there was a problem. When I first they tried to fix but it never really sat right. I should of pushed more. Now the chair is falling apart and we don't even use it.
I'm thinking it might be due to exposed from the sun.I guess I wouldn't have thought a $600 chair would fall apart like that.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We bought two leather power recliners and the top layer of the fabric is peeling off. We are so disappointed! We love the comfort and the power part..."
- "I purchased a couch on 6/28/2013 at a store in Statesville N.C. The name of the store is A Great Furniture Place. There number is 704-873-7376. I have been trying..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I have competed in NAM twice: When I was 16 and again when I was 19. Neither time ended well for me, especially the 2nd time. The first time was..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."