Bought a couch and 2 recliners.The motor on the couch went out.
Had it replaced. Now it clicks, I'm thinking it's about to do it again. The material it's made of is falling apart and cracking. It sits lopsided and has done that from day one.
Due to circumstances I could contact them for some time to let them know there was a problem. When I first they tried to fix but it never really sat right. I should of pushed more. Now the chair is falling apart and we don't even use it.
I'm thinking it might be due to exposed from the sun.I guess I wouldn't have thought a $600 chair would fall apart like that.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " There needs to be a Class Action Suit against Southern Motion please contact me so we can start a class action lawsuit. Strength in numbers... Quat Law Offices has..."
- "We purchased a reclining sofa, love seat and chair from a Southern Motion dealer in Washington State. After 3 years of normal use the bonded leather fabric on the..."
- "I special ordered a sofa and love seat in Jan 2016 received it the end of February, it has power foot rest nnd head rest the leather is pulling away..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."
- "I have competed in NAM twice: When I was 16 and again when I was 19. Neither time ended well for me, especially the 2nd time. The first time was..."