Bought a couch and 2 recliners.The motor on the couch went out.

Had it replaced. Now it clicks, I'm thinking it's about to do it again. The material it's made of is falling apart and cracking. It sits lopsided and has done that from day one.

Due to circumstances I could contact them for some time to let them know there was a problem. When I first they tried to fix but it never really sat right. I should of pushed more. Now the chair is falling apart and we don't even use it.

I'm thinking it might be due to exposed from the sun.I guess I wouldn't have thought a $600 chair would fall apart like that.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Southern Motion Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Southern Motion Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Southern Motion Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Southern Motion Furniture - Southern Motion Sofa model 711 in Hideout Coffee Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Recliner Review Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased this recliner and couch a little over four years ago. First. The store said everything but back and sides were real leather. Not so. Unfortunately store no longer in..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Southern motion Sectional Southern Motion Furniture "Bought this sectional in 2010 told it would wear as good as or better than leather. Every part of the sectional has flaking except one panel we had..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Sofa shedding its leather on the pillow Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased this furniture from Badcocks in Dunnellon Fl.We bought it on 11-23-2012. Was told it was very good quality, to find out not very good at all. We are only..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more