De Pere, Wisconsin

Bought a couch and 2 recliners.The motor on the couch went out.

Had it replaced. Now it clicks, I'm thinking it's about to do it again. The material it's made of is falling apart and cracking. It sits lopsided and has done that from day one.

Due to circumstances I could contact them for some time to let them know there was a problem. When I first they tried to fix but it never really sat right. I should of pushed more. Now the chair is falling apart and we don't even use it.

I'm thinking it might be due to exposed from the sun.I guess I wouldn't have thought a $600 chair would fall apart like that.

Review about: Southern Motion Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Southern Motion Furniture - Southern Motion Sofa model 711 in Hideout Coffee Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Cracked Peeling Leather Southern Motion Furniture "I purchased the Bosanova Leather Sectional 4 years ago. The leather is cracking and peeling on all of the pieces. Mealys furniture, where I purchased will not assist me. I..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Sectional from southern comfort disintegrating !! Southern Motion Furniture "Our $2300 sofa sectional is looking like it has leprosy. Can't afford to buy another one. It's horrible. Only 5 years old. We purchased this from a..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - The worst reclaiming chairs I've had in 70years Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased two reclining chairs on 8 /19/16 (made in USA) so I thought I was doing the right thing. (Wrong) also purchased the ultra shield 5 yr fabric protection plan...." Read more Aarons - Messed up tv Aarons "My tv has a crack on the inside, we turned it on and it was like that! We moved it from our room to the living room like we have..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more