Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product.I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the quality I got.

The product is RECL,296-17/ETCH MOCH. It is great furniture if all you are going to do is look at it but if you want to use the this recliner is not for you. I had a hole start in the middle of the cushion Levin did fix it but the same hole in the same spot showed up again and Levin will not fix it again. The worst part I just bought this set love seat and recliner in January 2017.

So very disappointed do not purchase this Brand of furniture and make sure where ever you try to purchase furniture they know this brand has bad reviews.

Wish I would have looked it up first before spending over $2,000 for two pieces of furniture that did not live up to the price.Sometimes paying more is not getting a better quality...

Review about: Southern Motion Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor quality workmanship, Poor quality.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Bonded leather peeling on Southern Motion furniture Southern Motion Furniture "We purchased a Southern Motion bonded leather sofa set in 2014 (Caldroun Blue in color) and specifically told the store employee we wanted something that would hold up well as...." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Sofa Review Southern Motion Furniture "The company that I bought my set from caught fire and never rebuilt. Therefore I was STUCK with this *** for furniture. The synthetic type of leather is such a..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Recliner Review Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased this recliner and couch a little over four years ago. First. The store said everything but back and sides were real leather. Not so. Unfortunately store no longer in..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Bonded leather problem Southern Motion Furniture "Bought a bonded leather sofa/loveseat combo 2 recliners on each.At 2.5 years old the bonded leather is starting to crumble.Purchased fro Gavigans and highly reccomended by the sales person.When brought..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more