Brashears, AR 72721, USA

Purchased console power two sofa 2010 had to have one unit re-upholstered 2015 now the second one is also in need of upholstering material is of poor quality and cracking very little use on 2nd unit, now material is no longer available according to manufacturer.I would not recommend any purchase from them.

This was sold as leather but definitely is not, and a cheap imitation not worth the price paid for it.The one year warranty is not enough for the poor quality of the material, they should stand behind it and replace the material and refrain from using material from Asia.

Review about: Southern Motion Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Very poor quality.

We had the same experience.Sold a Southern Motion "leather" sectional.

After two years one of the recliners started peeling, flaking horribly. They offered us $450 for the chair (evidently we weren't the only ones) or $900 toward a new sectional! After spending almost $2,000 on this one we took the $450. It only got other pieces are starting to do the same.

Bonded leather is NOT leather.We were told this was real leather (well I guess the "pieces" are real leather which is how they got away with it).