Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Sectional sofa

The corner on my sectional sofa has broken and started pulling apart . I have contacted the dealer where l purchased it but that been more than a month ago.l have only had this sofa 4 months and paid top dollar, why can l not get this fixed, why want you honor the warranty ? Nobody will contact me

How to fix/repair corner chair of sectional

The corner chair of our sectional has been defective since new. When you sit on it it stays down and does not bounce back like the other chairs. May I please have directions as how I can repair this chair?

Please contact the Southern Motion authorized retailer from which you purchased the furniture. They will be able to help set up repairs and service calls.

Thank you!

The leather is peeling off my recliner, how do I get it replaced or repaired?

We bought 2 of these recliners in August 2015.I have attached pictures of the back of one of the recliners where all the leather is peeling off the backing.

There are only 2 adults in 60s and 70s that live here and use these chairs. I know that the warranty said your products have a lifetime warranty on materials; therefore, I know that you will want to contact us and let us know whether you will replace the chair or whether there is some way to repair this defect. Please let me know ASAP because I do not want it to have time to deteriorate any further. Thank you in advance for solving my problem.

My information is: Pat Rutland Phone:214-906-0492 Address: 1605 Canadian Circle, Grand Prairie, TX 75050.I will be anxiously waiting to hear from you.

Please contact the retailer from which you purchased the furniture. They can contact Southern Motion in order to see what we can do about your issue.

Real leather does not peel. This has to be a fake leather.

How to program remote for power recliner

Did not receive instructions when bought chair. Can' t get any info

Go to, click on the Customer Service tab. Then click FAQ's. There is a question under the Care & Cleaning heading that says "How do I operate my power reclining furniture?" You should be able to find instructions there.

Questions 4