Dearborn Heights, Michigan
1.1K views 0 comments
Featured on Facebook

Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI.Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were told to shave it, have different people sit in different spots and massage it.

Had Art Van cone out again, they took all the staples out of back of chair and stuffed a bunch of filling in for sagging and breaking down. Fabric feels like sandpaper it is so pilled. You have to sit on blankets. Also had to have 5 holes sewed up.

Furniture was 3 months old. It is garbage with a typical 1 year warranty in fabric and of course it is all considered normal wear and tear, which is a bunch of ***, just like their furniture!

Hopefully they are out of business soon!

Review about: Chair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Southern Motion Furniture Sofa Review Southern Motion Furniture "The company that I bought my set from caught fire and never rebuilt. Therefore I was STUCK with this *** for furniture. The synthetic type of leather is such a..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Sectional from southern comfort disintegrating !! Southern Motion Furniture "Our $2300 sofa sectional is looking like it has leprosy. Can't afford to buy another one. It's horrible. Only 5 years old. We purchased this from a..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture Recliner Review Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased this recliner and couch a little over four years ago. First. The store said everything but back and sides were real leather. Not so. Unfortunately store no longer in..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - The worst reclaiming chairs I've had in 70years Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased two reclining chairs on 8 /19/16 (made in USA) so I thought I was doing the right thing. (Wrong) also purchased the ultra shield 5 yr fabric protection plan...." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more