Southern Motion Furniture - Review about Chair from Dearborn Heights, Michigan
Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI.Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were told to shave it, have different people sit in different spots and massage it.
Had Art Van cone out again, they took all the staples out of back of chair and stuffed a bunch of filling in for sagging and breaking down. Fabric feels like sandpaper it is so pilled. You have to sit on blankets. Also had to have 5 holes sewed up.
Furniture was 3 months old. It is garbage with a typical 1 year warranty in fabric and of course it is all considered normal wear and tear, which is a bunch of ***, just like their furniture!
Hopefully they are out of business soon!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This has been a piece a junk. Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart. Then the fake leather that..."
- "The recliner 1608--so hi-leg recliner back is sagging and getting quite uncomfortable. It is less than a year old and very concerned what it will look like and feel like..."
- "Purchased Southern Motion brand - triple reclining sofa (with 2 power ends), love seat, and recliner from Wolf's in 10-2013. Within the first month the seam on the seat of..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Refused to fix my couches after color fading for one of the most expensive sets they have..."
- "Have a 2014 Bullet Premiere. Rear panel separated from roof. Took it to General RV where we had service on trailer after storm damage. They notified use that there was..."
- "I applied to their ad on Craigslist. They said they had leads, told me it was business to business, and told me they didn't offer 100% commission. All..."