Southern Motion Furniture - Review about Leather Sectional from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago.After 2 yrs the leather started peeling.
Now the entire sectional is peeling.Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Leather Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Southern Motion rocker/recliner 10 months ago for $1100.00. The LEATHER is wearing off the arm rests and the stitching is fraying. There is only one person who..."
- "We also have the same problem. Purchased from Hudson Furniture in Sarasota on 10/29/11. Didn't move in to the home until June of 2012. Two years later with very little..."
- "I bought my couches from Southern Motion and after a little over a year they started peeling- now I have to throw them out after only a few years. I..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Botach took my order, screwed me on shipping charges, immediately charged my credit card, and then shorted me on 1/3 of my order. Its been a month now and I..."
- "After a mere 4 years of owning our Angel Bed mattress, it fell apart. There is a huge rip in the center of the top foam mattress that was supposed..."
- "i bought a bag of broccoli florets and when i open the bag to cook it i found a worm in the bag made me so sick at my..."