Columbus, Georgia
3.0

Bought a reclining love seat 4 yrs ago from a store now out of business.It has been rarely used and is peeling all over arms, back, headrests and console lid.

It is a shame that there are so many complaints againts this company with good people losing there hard earned money and they are not made to correct the problems.

And are still allowed to be in business and still sell this *** to more unsuspecting innocent people.Worst of all we bought it because it was American made.

Review about: Southern Motion Furniture Loveseat.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

My tag is the same as yours and I have the same story you have.Bought 2 couches and a recliner and the headrest, seat, and armrest are peeling.

The store we purchased it from is out of business.Did you have any luck?

Same thing is happening to my furniture...hopefully I can get some type of restitution from company we bought it from.

Another victim of bonded leather.The store sold you junk.

Southern motion builds what the stores order. To my knowledge, they don't sell directly to the public. So the furniture store that sold you this option did not fully inform you of the potential problems with that material.

It isn't Southern Motion, it's the material.Search around and you'll see complaints on other companies for similar issues.