Bought a reclining love seat 4 yrs ago from a store now out of business.It has been rarely used and is peeling all over arms, back, headrests and console lid.
It is a shame that there are so many complaints againts this company with good people losing there hard earned money and they are not made to correct the problems.
And are still allowed to be in business and still sell this *** to more unsuspecting innocent people.Worst of all we bought it because it was American made.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought two leather power recliners and the top layer of the fabric is peeling off. We are so disappointed! We love the comfort and the power part..."
- "I bought a furniture set from you guys from Badcock in Plant City, Fl, and it just started peeling. I was wondering if there was something you or I..."
- "I purchased a sectional from Value City in Columbia SC. Within three years of purchase, the leather started to shed and peel off. Getting over clothes and making a mess..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "The shoe in question is the asics T50BQ red white and black gel-lithium that was purchased by my daughter for fathers day of this year 2016 the left shoe squeaks..."
- "While giving my order I asked about 'panini' she just pointed me to a board and asked to read which all are written as panini. Through out the conversation her..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."