Review about Southern Motion Furniture Recliner from Otisville, Michigan
Bought a SoMo recliner in May of 13, had it restuffed under warranty in April 14, now the seam is ripping on seat and it's out of warranty.Art Van will fix for $65 first 1/2 hour, 40 an hour after that.
It would have to be completly dissassembeled to sew....so the repair will end up being as much as I payed for the whole chair.
Really thought they would stand behind a normal wear and tear of fabric and stitching...silly me.Never again...nothing but Lazyboy from now on.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a brand new Southern Motion furniture set less than 4.5 years ago from Darvin furniture and the material is completely rubbing off the couch. I have searched for..."
- "We also have the same problem. Purchased from Hudson Furniture in Sarasota on 10/29/11. Didn't move in to the home until June of 2012. Two years later with very little..."
- "I bought my couches from Southern Motion and after a little over a year they started peeling- now I have to throw them out after only a few years. I..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."