Review about Southern Motion Furniture Recliner from Otisville, Michigan
Bought a SoMo recliner in May of 13, had it restuffed under warranty in April 14, now the seam is ripping on seat and it's out of warranty.Art Van will fix for $65 first 1/2 hour, 40 an hour after that.
It would have to be completly dissassembeled to sew....so the repair will end up being as much as I payed for the whole chair.
Really thought they would stand behind a normal wear and tear of fabric and stitching...silly me.Never again...nothing but Lazyboy from now on.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a reclining sofa, love seat and chair from a Southern Motion dealer in Washington State. After 3 years of normal use the bonded leather fabric on the..."
- "I purchased a sectional from Value City in Columbia SC. Within three years of purchase, the leather started to shed and peel off. Getting over clothes and making a mess..."
- "We purchased a Southern Motion rocker/recliner 10 months ago for $1100.00. The LEATHER is wearing off the arm rests and the stitching is fraying. There is only one person who..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."