Otisville, Michigan
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

Bought a SoMo recliner in May of 13, had it restuffed under warranty in April 14, now the seam is ripping on seat and it's out of warranty.Art Van will fix for $65 first 1/2 hour, 40 an hour after that.

Related: Southern Motion Furniture - Leather Peeling

It would have to be completly dissassembeled to sew....so the repair will end up being as much as I payed for the whole chair.

Really thought they would stand behind a normal wear and tear of fabric and stitching...silly me.Never again...nothing but Lazyboy from now on.

Review about: Southern Motion Furniture Recliner.

2.4
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Knitasha
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1017063

YouTube a mattress stitch. You could securely and invisibly mend that from the outside as it sits. One half hour is more than enough time to even go the extra mile and coat the thick thread with beeswax for extra strength.

There are 367 Lazboy reviews on pissedconsumer.com. There are only 81 Southern Motion reviews on pissedconsumer.com. Most of the Southern Motion reviews are around the bonded leather, which is an issue with any manufacturer.