Review about Southern Motion Furniture Recliner from Russellville, Arkansas
I purchased a recline of your from a local furniture store.The chair is broke or not made right.
I had it ordered with different color material. The chair is broke or you just didn't make it right. Call the owner of the store and he told me there is nothing wrong with I sent it straight back within the hour I received it. I'm sending a picture you tell me what's wrong with this chair!!!
The store will not give me my money back and charged over 261.95 to restock and delivery. That's not right you or the Peters need to refund me my 261.95. I paid 653.99 for this thing. They credit me 352.04.
It is not right I should have to pay for something restock or not if product is not correct that's your problem Photo included.
Toni Crites Russellville ,Ar.479-970-4270
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The recliner 1608--so hi-leg recliner back is sagging and getting quite uncomfortable. It is less than a year old and very concerned what it will look like and feel like..."
- "Bought this sectional in 2010 told it would wear as good as or better than leather. Every part of the sectional has flaking except one panel we had..."
- "My mother purchased this couch from Cardwell's furniture in Middlesboro KY in 2012. It's made by Southern Motion. It just recently started peeling at the seams and has gotten worse..."
- "hi giovanni delivered me a infested plate of pasta dead bugs be aware of them they are very dirty and very mean when the costomer complains it is the giovanni..."
- "Bought two magazines through Synapse, Taste of Home for myself and Discovery Girl for my granddaughter. I have two unauthorized charges to my checking account showing they stole $33 for..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."