Review about Southern Motion Furniture Recliner from Russellville, Arkansas

I purchased a recline of your from a local furniture store.The chair is broke or not made right.

I had it ordered with different color material. The chair is broke or you just didn't make it right. Call the owner of the store and he told me there is nothing wrong with I sent it straight back within the hour I received it. I'm sending a picture you tell me what's wrong with this chair!!!

The store will not give me my money back and charged over 261.95 to restock and delivery. That's not right you or the Peters need to refund me my 261.95. I paid 653.99 for this thing. They credit me 352.04.

It is not right I should have to pay for something restock or not if product is not correct that's your problem Photo included.

Toni Crites Russellville ,Ar.479-970-4270

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Southern Motion Furniture Recliner
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #681597

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Southern Motion Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 16, 2015 #1064858

Tony, I hope you get yourself a lawyer and take that furniture store to Small Claims Court about their restocking fee. That chair is a JOKE, and ANY company worth it's salt should humbly take care of that problem for NO CHARGE. Shame in them.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Southern Motion Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Southern Motion Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about