Review about Southern Motion Furniture Reclining Sofa from Hilliard, Ohio
I bought my couches from Southern Motion and after a little over a year they started peeling- now I have to throw them out after only a few years.I contacted the company and of course they will not do anything bc it was over 1 year but if all the couches start peeling after I year (which they should not) They will always argue they are off the hook.
I have bought bonded leather couches before and have never experienced this before. I am sure the material used is defective.
Not only are there hundreds of complaints on the internet but a furniture store in Mississippi is suing the company bc of the defective material.I would like to be part of a class action lawsuit, has anyone heard of one against the company?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Southern Motion Furniture Reclining Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I special ordered a sofa and love seat in Jan 2016 received it the end of February, it has power foot rest nnd head rest the leather is pulling away..."
- "We bought two leather power recliners and the top layer of the fabric is peeling off. We are so disappointed! We love the comfort and the power part..."
- "We purchased our sofa and loveseat in what we were told was leather. Within 3 years of purchase, the leather, which we have come to find out is bonded..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I ordered my windows earlier this year (2016). I had done reviews but obviously didnt sig far enough. I also had other companies sat we cannot beat their prices. I..."
- "I bought mashed potatoes in the two pack. I found 4 "things" in one of them, about the size of a dime, triangle-shaped. Could be large bugs, or..."
- "This is Jax, a grey Newfoundland. I got him when he was about 2 months old at a Petland in Hilliard Ohio. He was 5,000 dollars and little did I..."