Review about Southern Motion Furniture Sofa from Brentwood, Tennessee
I was very disappointed with the quality of my southern motion furniture, within 6 months there were 2 places where the fabric had pulled apart on my couch and love seat.The fabric on my recliner is all stretched out on the back of the chair.
I bought an extended warranty from guardsmen, and of course this was not covered!I will never buy southern motion again, very unsatisfied!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Made in U.S.A but not made with pride that's for sure! Curbside Alert! Paid $2,000 for reclining couch, reclining love seat and recliner. In two years the stitching ripped at..."
- "We bought two leather power recliners and the top layer of the fabric is peeling off. We are so disappointed! We love the comfort and the power part..."
- "I purchased a recliner at Art Van Furniture. It was sold to me as leather. I only use the chair 6 mos. out of a year as I..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "We sit for 5 hours when we got this car it was the only one they would show us. They waited till it started raining to even show it to..."
- "Legal Zoom is a scam. I submitted an expideted order on May 31 for an LLC. As of the end of June it has not been completed. I got a..."
- "I know it's fast food - but Seriously?! The slice of cheese is thicker than the 'Hamburger'! So paper thin you can almost see through it!?! Quality control is really..."