I was very disappointed with the quality of my southern motion furniture, within 6 months there were 2 places where the fabric had pulled apart on my couch and love seat.The fabric on my recliner is all stretched out on the back of the chair.
I bought an extended warranty from guardsmen, and of course this was not covered!I will never buy southern motion again, very unsatisfied!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My mother purchased this couch from Cardwell's furniture in Middlesboro KY in 2012. It's made by Southern Motion. It just recently started peeling at the seams and has gotten worse..."
- "I purchased a sectional from Value City in Columbia SC. Within three years of purchase, the leather started to shed and peel off. Getting over clothes and making a mess..."
- " I bought a Southern Motion recliner 3 years ago. It is a power recliner, it has been comfortable. The leather is peeling off from the headrest down. There is..."
- "Do not ever do business with these people. In black and white in the contract it states I can pay the loan off and am eligible to receive a refund..."
- "Legal Zoom is a scam. I submitted an expideted order on May 31 for an LLC. As of the end of June it has not been completed. I got a..."
- "BUYER BEWARE! SAVE YOURSELF the headache and DON'T BUY from Sears! Purchased a mattress set a Sears Outlet. Tried to use warranty as TWO mattresses are defective. ..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO SEND THE GREEN DOT CARDS FROM WALMART,RITE AID ETC. EVERYONE SELLS THEM. I SENT THE SCAMMER THE $2000.00 THEY WANTED FOR A JEEP..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."