Loganville, Georgia
1.2

Terrible quality, where is the consumer action lawsuit?

Review about: Southern Motion Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Yes, the question we should ask is how and why this product is even being sold. The consummer is NOT to blame. Guess we will have to wait until the peeling bonded leather *** starts to kill people before the Federal Government does anything.

The store you bought it from either tricked you into buying bonded leather, or just didn't know what they were selling.Bonded leather is junk from ANY manufacturer.

There has been a long history of problems like this for anyone that uses that material. It's like vinyl and plastic mixed with about 17% ground up leather, then painted over a cloth type backing. Eventually it begins to flake off.

Get 100% leather material or cloth.None of that bonded junk.

Southern Motion Furniture Recliner Review Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased this recliner and couch a little over four years ago. First. The store said everything but back and sides were real leather. Not so. Unfortunately store no longer in..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Manual Reclining Problem Southern Motion Furniture "My wife and I spent a lot of time researching before we bought our leather Southern Motion sofa and love seat about 6 mo ago. The Sofa is electric and..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Peeling leather Southern Motion Furniture "We purchased a sofa and love seat 3 years ago from Southern Motion. We paid over $2700.00 and today it is now worth $20.00. The "leather" is all peeling off..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - The worst reclaiming chairs I've had in 70years Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased two reclining chairs on 8 /19/16 (made in USA) so I thought I was doing the right thing. (Wrong) also purchased the ultra shield 5 yr fabric protection plan...." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! Evgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more