Loganville, Georgia

Terrible quality, where is the consumer action lawsuit?

Related: Southern Motion Furniture - SOUTHERN MOTION CHEAP SUBSTANDARD LEATHER PEELING FURNITURE

Review about: Southern Motion Furniture Sofa.

1.2
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Yes, the question we should ask is how and why this product is even being sold. The consummer is NOT to blame. Guess we will have to wait until the peeling bonded leather *** starts to kill people before the Federal Government does anything.

The store you bought it from either tricked you into buying bonded leather, or just didn't know what they were selling.Bonded leather is junk from ANY manufacturer.

There has been a long history of problems like this for anyone that uses that material. It's like vinyl and plastic mixed with about 17% ground up leather, then painted over a cloth type backing. Eventually it begins to flake off.

Get 100% leather material or cloth.None of that bonded junk.