Prestonsburg, Kentucky
1.2K views
3.5
Style and Design

This has been a piece a junk.Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart.

Then the fake leather that was supposed to be real leather started peeling & flaking in a year. $3600 is too much for a piece of furniture in ashamed to have in my house. The burgundy recliner in the pic is from big lots & is 15 years old.

It's dirty but not peeling.I'm willing to participate in class action if they don't replace

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss recliner brazil sectional 3 piece. Southern Motion Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned recliner brazil sectional 3 piece in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southern Motion Furniture.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1334748

I have the same color, and it also peeled an d I had insurance but it did not cover the peeling, what a scam. I also paid 3500

Jasper, Tennessee, United States #1189225

we've had our full 3-piece set of southern motion furniture for 2 years and it still looks new.Top grain leather is the way to go.

Bonded leather is junk with every company.

Same issue, just search.Salesmen are to blame- they try to convince you to buy this stuff and don't tell you about the problems associated with it.

Monticello, Indiana, United States #1177351

I have had my upholstered southern motion furniture for 2 1/2 months and have been waiting 6 wks to get someone to come and fix the 7 inch split along the seam, the material has actually started to fray and string. I called our local store today and told them they could come and get this junk