Southern Motion Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Statesville, North Carolina
I purchased a couch on 6/28/2013 at a store in Statesville N.C.The name of the store is A Great Furniture Place.
There number is 704-873-7376. I have been trying to resolve this since June 2014. I have documented my calls to them and when they have returned my calls . I also contacted Southern Motions and sent them pictures and a video of the couch with no responce.
The store that I bought it from has sent a gentleman, David Jr., out and he has tried to fix the problems. This was on 11/19/2015. Now it is June 2016... I have had the couch for 3 years and it looks very very bad.
I hate for anyone to even see it. The boards in the back of the couch you can feel when you set back. This couch IS NOT USED A LOT due to the fact that we have little company and no small childern. The serial # is 2928798.
Style # 813-31 Power... Cove # 235-14. Prod Date 09/20/2012. The fabric is coming apart, the cushions are flat, you can feel the boards, AND I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS .
We paid $ 1,297.01. When you pay this much for something, you expect it to last especially when its not set on much or played on at all. My name is Earline Church. Phone is 704-682-0979.
I would like a call back please. I would also like to mention that this sofa has a Made in America logo. This is another reason I got it was to support our economy.
I hate that this has that logo and looks this bad for Made in America and then for Southern Motions to just blow me off.Is this what America stands for or are they just using that logo to try to sell more product and then not back up what they are saying they stand for...
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Product or service
- Southern Motions Lay Flat Power Reclining Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Terrible quality, where is the consumer action lawsuit? ..."
- "I bought my couches from Southern Motion and after a little over a year they started peeling- now I have to throw them out after only a few years. I..."
- "I purchased a recliner with headrest, not low priced. The first one the seat formed pouches and I was told it was a comfort whatever and to smooth it up..."
- "I have been dealing with my issue since first of Feb. I called and called before i actually got to speak to someone. I was told to send pictures of..."
- " went into the Raffles Salon April 2, 2015 around 5:30pm to get a shampoo and told Sarah that I have $300 Peruvian hair extensions and you have to be..."
- "My daughter had her phone in her lifeproof case and headphones attached. The headphones pulled on it and the phone shattered. It wasn't even dropped. Wth. I want a..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."