Iowa City, Iowa
Featured 100% full Not resolved

The recliner 1608--so hi-leg recliner back is sagging and getting quite uncomfortable.It is less than a year old and very concerned what it will look like and feel like in the next few years.

The chair also has a small snag on the arm, which was delivered like that and retailer has said to wait and see if it gets worse.

Also received word from retailer that suggested I fluff the pillow back and that the manufacturer said sagging is normal.I am including several photos showing the sagging and that there is no pillow to fluff or cushion to fluff.

Review about: Southern Motion Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

They are suggesting you fluff the back of the chair.The padding is getting compressed.

Like a pillow that starts to flatten- you fluff it to get it back full again.Same with the padding in the back of the chair.

to Anonymous #1064855

That chair looks like it is 15 -20 yrs. OLD!!! Whoever commented above, that it just needs a "fluff", obviously does not understand the difference between quality fills (that hold their shape) and cheap stuff that depreciates in less than 12 mo's.