Southern Motion Furniture - Save your money...
We purchased our sofa and loveseat in what we were told was leather.Within 3 years of purchase, the leather, which we have come to find out is bonded leather, was cracking and peeling severely-on seats, backs and arm rests.
Our sofa and loveseat looks like we have had them for 15 years! It is an embarrassment to have people over. We are so disappointed and feel cheated out of our money. We will never buy from them again.
Their products are inferior.The sofa and loveseat are ruined and we are forced into another purchase of living room furniture we had not planned on for several years yet.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Inferior quality for the price
- Material quality
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a recliner with headrest, not low priced. The first one the seat formed pouches and I was told it was a comfort whatever and to smooth it up..."
- "When we saw the card attached that said Made in the USA, we were sold. The electric love seat was just what we were looking for. When it..."
- " I bought a Southern Motion recliner 3 years ago. It is a power recliner, it has been comfortable. The leather is peeling off from the headrest down. There is..."
- "I usually don't make complaints. I would much rather make compliments. But after seein how the clothing items I purchased were just crammed in the bag along with my..."
- "They are so bad, my mom literally got into a relationship with a Comcast rep because he came out to the house like twice a week. Absolutely nothing works and..."
- "Do not use Two men and a truck at the McFarland Alpharetta Georgia location or really anywhere if you can help it. I would give them no stars if I..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."