Southern Motion Furniture - Save your money...
We purchased our sofa and loveseat in what we were told was leather.Within 3 years of purchase, the leather, which we have come to find out is bonded leather, was cracking and peeling severely-on seats, backs and arm rests.
Our sofa and loveseat looks like we have had them for 15 years! It is an embarrassment to have people over. We are so disappointed and feel cheated out of our money. We will never buy from them again.
Their products are inferior.The sofa and loveseat are ruined and we are forced into another purchase of living room furniture we had not planned on for several years yet.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Inferior quality for the price
- Material quality
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "I special ordered a sofa and love seat in Jan 2016 received it the end of February, it has power foot rest nnd head rest the leather is pulling away..."
- "They are so bad, my mom literally got into a relationship with a Comcast rep because he came out to the house like twice a week. Absolutely nothing works and..."
- "I usually don't make complaints. I would much rather make compliments. But after seein how the clothing items I purchased were just crammed in the bag along with my..."
- "Do not use Two men and a truck at the McFarland Alpharetta Georgia location or really anywhere if you can help it. I would give them no stars if I..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."