Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.2
Style and Design

We purchased our sofa and loveseat in what we were told was leather.Within 3 years of purchase, the leather, which we have come to find out is bonded leather, was cracking and peeling severely-on seats, backs and arm rests.

Our sofa and loveseat looks like we have had them for 15 years! It is an embarrassment to have people over. We are so disappointed and feel cheated out of our money. We will never buy from them again.

Their products are inferior.The sofa and loveseat are ruined and we are forced into another purchase of living room furniture we had not planned on for several years yet.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of southern motion furniture sofa from Southern Motion Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Southern Motion Furniture to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was inferior quality for the price and material quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Motion Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Plymouth, Ohio, United States #1206963

We have the same situation. No response or resolution from Southern Motion. How do these things allow to go on?

We are having the exact same issue. It really sucks.