Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.2
Style and Design

We purchased our sofa and loveseat in what we were told was leather.Within 3 years of purchase, the leather, which we have come to find out is bonded leather, was cracking and peeling severely-on seats, backs and arm rests.

Our sofa and loveseat looks like we have had them for 15 years! It is an embarrassment to have people over. We are so disappointed and feel cheated out of our money. We will never buy from them again.

Their products are inferior.The sofa and loveseat are ruined and we are forced into another purchase of living room furniture we had not planned on for several years yet.

Review about: Southern Motion Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Inferior quality for the price, Material quality.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Plymouth, Ohio, United States #1206963

We have the same situation. No response or resolution from Southern Motion. How do these things allow to go on?

We are having the exact same issue. It really sucks.

Southern Motion Furniture - Sofa shedding its leather on the pillow Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased this furniture from Badcocks in Dunnellon Fl.We bought it on 11-23-2012. Was told it was very good quality, to find out not very good at all. We are only..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture Furniture Set Review Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased a double recliner sofa and recliner from Furniture 4 Less in Indianapolis, Indiana in March. We waited 8 weeks for the delivery. Once delivered it was the wrong fabric..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Prestonsburg, Kentucky Southern Motion Furniture "This has been a piece a junk. Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart. Then the fake leather that..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Southern motion recliners, Are you kidding me!!!!! Southern Motion Furniture "I purchased 2 Sothern Motion recliners from Bernie & Phils furniture in New Hampshire. They have replaced both of them once in less than a year. The first one, the..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Victor Law Center Pa "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more