Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

We purchased our sofa and loveseat in what we were told was leather.Within 3 years of purchase, the leather, which we have come to find out is bonded leather, was cracking and peeling severely-on seats, backs and arm rests.

Related: Southern Motion Furniture - Sofa cracking and peeling its "bonded leather"

Our sofa and loveseat looks like we have had them for 15 years! It is an embarrassment to have people over. We are so disappointed and feel cheated out of our money. We will never buy from them again.

Their products are inferior.The sofa and loveseat are ruined and we are forced into another purchase of living room furniture we had not planned on for several years yet.

Review about: Sofa And Loveseat.

I didn't like: Inferior quality for the price, Material quality.

1.2
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $2000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Plymouth, Ohio, United States #1206963

We have the same situation. No response or resolution from Southern Motion. How do these things allow to go on?

We are having the exact same issue. It really sucks.