Southern Motion Furniture - Seams all came apart and the bonded leather fell off
Made in U.S.A but not made with pride that's for sure!Curbside Alert!
Paid $2,000 for reclining couch, reclining love seat and recliner. In two years the stitching ripped at the seams and the bonded leather started flaking off. Just hauled to the curb! After having furniture for 8 years, we saved up money to buy new.
Not able to buy the real leather, we were under the impression this was the next best furniture to have! The thought we were giving business to an American made company also sweetened the deal! Little did we know we would Be in the market to buy another set of furniture after 3 years. As a one income family you could just imagine our disappointment.
I will never by from southern motion again and I suggest you really check out the reviews before you commit to buy this junk.
Save your money and buy from Big Lots or heck just save an extra thousand and buy the real stuff!Oh yea made in Mississippi....what a joke!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Recliner Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a couch on 6/28/2013 at a store in Statesville N.C. The name of the store is A Great Furniture Place. There number is 704-873-7376. I have been trying..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "We bought two leather power recliners and the top layer of the fabric is peeling off. We are so disappointed! We love the comfort and the power part..."
- "I actually purchased my durablend sofa manufacturer by Ashley from J and J with a warranty. The sofa's start to peel I called the warranty department and was told that..."
- "OMEGA Management is does illegal tactics. I have the proof in writing. They send emails and text messages telling you to get out in 24 hours or you will be TOWED...."
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."