Southern Motion Furniture - Seams all came apart and the bonded leather fell off

191 of 232 Southern Motion Furniture reviews

Made in U.S.A but not made with pride that's for sure!Curbside Alert!

Paid $2,000 for reclining couch, reclining love seat and recliner. In two years the stitching ripped at the seams and the bonded leather started flaking off. Just hauled to the curb! After having furniture for 8 years, we saved up money to buy new.

Not able to buy the real leather, we were under the impression this was the next best furniture to have! The thought we were giving business to an American made company also sweetened the deal! Little did we know we would Be in the market to buy another set of furniture after 3 years. As a one income family you could just imagine our disappointment.

I will never by from southern motion again and I suggest you really check out the reviews before you commit to buy this junk.

Save your money and buy from Big Lots or heck just save an extra thousand and buy the real stuff!Oh yea made in Mississippi....what a joke!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Recliner Couch
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #561791

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Southern Motion Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 1 No 1
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
191 of 232 Southern Motion Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 19 #1114619

You didn't allow any smoking in your home, we hope! That will damage most anything!

1 0 Reply

Jun 11, 2015 #994039 Miami, Florida, United States

Had the same issue with Rooms to go I paid $4000 for a "Leather living room set" I though I was clear from the beginning when o told them I wanted "leather" I didn't get the warranty cause if they are real leather they won't break easily. So after a year all my sofas where gone no leather left everything was fabric or bonded leather who knows. I went back used my credit to buy a really good bedroom set, dinning set, living room and I got all this for free cause they will never see my money again. My credit will restore eventually and this time I got good furniture 4free:) pay back hits like a ***.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Southern Motion Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Southern Motion Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×