Mobile, Alabama
1.9K views 2 comments

Made in U.S.A but not made with pride that's for sure!Curbside Alert!

Paid $2,000 for reclining couch, reclining love seat and recliner. In two years the stitching ripped at the seams and the bonded leather started flaking off. Just hauled to the curb! After having furniture for 8 years, we saved up money to buy new.

Not able to buy the real leather, we were under the impression this was the next best furniture to have! The thought we were giving business to an American made company also sweetened the deal! Little did we know we would Be in the market to buy another set of furniture after 3 years. As a one income family you could just imagine our disappointment.

I will never by from southern motion again and I suggest you really check out the reviews before you commit to buy this junk.

Save your money and buy from Big Lots or heck just save an extra thousand and buy the real stuff!Oh yea made in Mississippi....what a joke!

Review about: Southern Motion Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

You didn't allow any smoking in your home, we hope! That will damage most anything!

Miami, Florida, United States #994039

Had the same issue with Rooms to go I paid $4000 for a "Leather living room set" I though I was clear from the beginning when o told them I wanted "leather" I didn't get the warranty cause if they are real leather they won't break easily.So after a year all my sofas where gone no leather left everything was fabric or bonded leather who knows.

I went back used my credit to buy a really good bedroom set, dinning set, living room and I got all this for free cause they will never see my money again.My credit will restore eventually and this time I got good furniture 4free:) pay back hits like a ***.