Southern Motion Furniture - Sectional from southern comfort disintegrating !!
Update added by user Jun 13
Very unhappy with this fake leather
Original review posted by user Jun 12
Our $2300 sofa sectional is looking like it has leprosy.Can't afford to buy another one.
It's horrible. Only 5 years old. We purchased this from a place back east, and it was reasonable. We loved it up until it started disintegrating.
Now there are pieces of red plastic everywhere. Disgusted with this company and the store we bought it from went out of business Tried to contact the parent company no response. Thought buying American was the way to go, but should have bought it from Costco.
They would have take it back.Very frustrated that we have no recourse in this
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Look of the sofa
- Comfort quality
- I have only delt with the store i purchased from
What I disliked
- Peeling leather
- Really bad quality
- Tore back when delivered
- Poor quality of material
- Quality and wearability
You May Also Like
- " There needs to be a Class Action Suit against Southern Motion please contact me so we can start a class action lawsuit. Strength in numbers... Quat Law Offices has..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "Bought a 884-28 SOMO sofa that the springs and stuffing shifted in one year so the company replaced it with a different power model a SOMO #884-31 power with "bonded"..."
- "I took my dog to be groomed at Petco. She ended up getting Mange from their instruments. Hours after coming home from being groomed, my dog began itching and scratching..."
- "putting out the word about Best Bully /Goon Squad all over the internet! Twitter, Face book, Consumer report, FTC, BBB, on and on! Bought a computer from Best Buy for..."
- "I ordered an Epipen 2pk 0.3 MG Kit expected delivery 4/11/16 Medication was not delivered to my home c. Called 4/23/16, spoke with manager and she advised that Caremark was not responsible..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."