Southern Motion Furniture - Sectional from southern comfort disintegrating !!
Update added by user Jun 13, 2016
Very unhappy with this fake leather
Original review posted by user Jun 12, 2016
Our $2300 sofa sectional is looking like it has leprosy.Can't afford to buy another one.
It's horrible. Only 5 years old. We purchased this from a place back east, and it was reasonable. We loved it up until it started disintegrating.
Now there are pieces of red plastic everywhere. Disgusted with this company and the store we bought it from went out of business Tried to contact the parent company no response. Thought buying American was the way to go, but should have bought it from Costco.
They would have take it back.Very frustrated that we have no recourse in this
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Look of the sofa
- Comfort quality
- I have only delt with the store i purchased from
What I disliked
- Peeling leather
- Really bad quality
- Tore back when delivered
- Poor quality of material
- Quality and wearability
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "I bought a fabric sectional (power) sofa and a chair & a 1/2 from a local dealer, 11 weeks ago. it's sagging so bad my whole left side of my..."
- "We purchased our sofa and loveseat in what we were told was leather. Within 3 years of purchase, the leather, which we have come to find out is bonded..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "It's a French style cafe why do we have to bring our own French Creamer. REALLY ..."
- "I worked on this site for 9 years, with a high rating average. They take close to 60% of your earnings and recently have set up a very sneaky and..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."