I purchased a sectional from Value City in Columbia SC.Within three years of purchase, the leather started to shed and peel off.
Getting over clothes and making a mess on the floor. I contacted Value City and was told there was nothing they could do. I was giving information and was told I needed to contact Southern Motion on the issue I was having with the sectional peeling and cracking. I am asking for someone to contact me via email or by phone.
I am also in the customer service field and you think there should have been some type of recall on this material.
I have a production date of 12/01/09 and serial number 1473893.I have attached pictures for your review.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Southern Motion Furniture Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bought a SoMo recliner in May of 13, had it restuffed under warranty in April 14, now the seam is ripping on seat and it's out of warranty. Art Van..."
- "I purchased a recline of your from a local furniture store. The chair is broke or not made right. I had it ordered with different color material. The chair is..."
- "Made in U.S.A but not made with pride that's for sure! Curbside Alert! Paid $2,000 for reclining couch, reclining love seat and recliner. In two years the stitching ripped at..."
- "During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief..."
- "I was staying at Suburban Lodge (Savannah, GA) for about a month. Two weeks before I left, I started having issues with my scalp- really itchy and bumps started to..."
- "I went to the Charleston SC office to get new dentures. The brochure said you get them within 72 hours and it took me 10 days. Had problems with them..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."