Southern Motion Furniture - Sectional Peeling and Shedding within 3 yrs of purchase
I purchased a sectional from Value City in Columbia SC.Within three years of purchase, the leather started to shed and peel off.
Getting over clothes and making a mess on the floor. I contacted Value City and was told there was nothing they could do. I was giving information and was told I needed to contact Southern Motion on the issue I was having with the sectional peeling and cracking. I am asking for someone to contact me via email or by phone.
I am also in the customer service field and you think there should have been some type of recall on this material.
I have a production date of 12/01/09 and serial number 1473893.I have attached pictures for your review.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Southern Motion Furniture Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought my couch which is the large curved shaped home theater style, looked great at first within 2 years the fabric which is like a replica leather material. ..."
- "Bought a SoMo recliner in May of 13, had it restuffed under warranty in April 14, now the seam is ripping on seat and it's out of warranty. Art Van..."
- "We purchased a Southern Motion rocker/recliner 10 months ago for $1100.00. The LEATHER is wearing off the arm rests and the stitching is fraying. There is only one person who..."
- "I went with the drive thru for breakfast at around 9:30am. Wanted a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel with the Breakfast Sauce on the side. Then I had to have..."
- "This is what my no mayo, extra onion #7 looks like. There was no tomato and no extra onion. Seems there's even less lettuce. I've been ordering from the..."
- "During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."