Southern Motion Furniture - Sectional Peeling and Shedding within 3 yrs of purchase
I purchased a sectional from Value City in Columbia SC.Within three years of purchase, the leather started to shed and peel off.
Getting over clothes and making a mess on the floor. I contacted Value City and was told there was nothing they could do. I was giving information and was told I needed to contact Southern Motion on the issue I was having with the sectional peeling and cracking. I am asking for someone to contact me via email or by phone.
I am also in the customer service field and you think there should have been some type of recall on this material.
I have a production date of 12/01/09 and serial number 1473893.I have attached pictures for your review.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Southern Motion Furniture Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "When we saw the card attached that said Made in the USA, we were sold. The electric love seat was just what we were looking for. When it..."
- "Purchased Southern Motion brand - triple reclining sofa (with 2 power ends), love seat, and recliner from Wolf's in 10-2013. Within the first month the seam on the seat of..."
- "I purchased a recliner with headrest, not low priced. The first one the seat formed pouches and I was told it was a comfort whatever and to smooth it up..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "Order flowers for 11am delivery flowers never got there the first day and then was delivered a day later. Flowers looked nothing like the picture..."
- "Even if you are careful enough to order a single chip, test it and then order more from the same vendor - in my experience they are ALWAYS fake -..."
- "DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO! This woman swindled me out of my home. Not only did Paulette under price my house, she..."