Marion, Ohio

Update by user Jun 03, 2016

Not resolved and have not heard back from manufacturer.

Update by user May 13, 2016

Details of the sectional are: SMF828-40 in Windsor Rosa. Power recliners.

Original review posted by user May 04, 2016

I purchased the double reclining sofa in bonded leather in 2012.The leather started peeling last year, 3 years into it.

Related: Southern Motion Furniture - Piece of junk

The sofa gets little use, no children or pets on it and the leather just started peeling for no apparent reason. It had to be inferior to do that in just 3 short years of almost no use. The extended warranty is useless. I would never purchase another Southern Motion piece of furniture again.

I am going back to Lazy Boy. Might pay more but they last forever.

Shame on you Southern Motion for not standing behind your product.I purchased the set from Wayside in Akron, Ohio and they won't back the furniture either.

I liked: I have only delt with the store i purchased from, Quality of power recline.

I didn't like: Really bad quality, Splits at seams, Poor quality of material.

2.3
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $900
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.