2.3

Update by user Jun 03, 2016

Not resolved and have not heard back from manufacturer.

Update by user May 13, 2016

Details of the sectional are: SMF828-40 in Windsor Rosa. Power recliners.

Original review posted by user May 04, 2016

I purchased the double reclining sofa in bonded leather in 2012.The leather started peeling last year, 3 years into it.

The sofa gets little use, no children or pets on it and the leather just started peeling for no apparent reason. It had to be inferior to do that in just 3 short years of almost no use. The extended warranty is useless. I would never purchase another Southern Motion piece of furniture again.

I am going back to Lazy Boy. Might pay more but they last forever.

Shame on you Southern Motion for not standing behind your product.I purchased the set from Wayside in Akron, Ohio and they won't back the furniture either.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Southern Motion Furniture and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about southern motion furniture sofa from Southern Motion Furniture was really bad quality, splits at seams and poor quality of material , but reviewer liked i have only delt with the store i purchased from. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Southern Motion Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Southern Motion Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments