I just bought a recliner from southern motion and have 30 days from date of purchase to return it if not satisfied. Ive read a lot of complaints about quality and need to ask questions before I keep it.

I don't want some runaround if I have fabric or other issues during first year. Please give me the web address.

Product is 2127p recliner. ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Southern Motion Furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Southern Motion Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Southern Motion Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments

I would NOT get any furniture in bonded leather. From anybody.

Bonded leather is a problem waiting to happen. We've had a livingroom set in 100% top grain leather from Southern Motion and have been very happy with it, and it's been over a year now. Furniture still looks new. I also treat the leather with a conditioner/cleaner I found on Amazon.

Keeps the leather soft.

Most complaints on here are for the bonded leather coming apart.

You can search and see the same complaints on any furniture company that offers bonded leather. Avoid that stuff, and there's a good chance you'll be very happy.