1.1K views
Featured

Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI.Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were told to shave it, have different people sit in different spots and massage it.

Had Art Van cone out again, they took all the staples out of back of chair and stuffed a bunch of filling in for sagging and breaking down. Fabric feels like sandpaper it is so pilled. You have to sit on blankets. Also had to have 5 holes sewed up.

Furniture was 3 months old. It is garbage with a typical 1 year warranty in fabric and of course it is all considered normal wear and tear, which is a bunch of ***, just like their furniture!

Hopefully they are out of business soon!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Southern Motion Furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Southern Motion Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Southern Motion Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments