I purchased a leather couch into chairs absolute poor quality don't know how whatever past their quality inspection and now they want to say everything is within specs of the manufacture well it's not within my specs of quality furniture seems are misaligned cushions on one side are not filled with anything and they are floppy.on the reclining couch the back is not lined up by an inch and a half to 2 inches the UBS cord's overheat my phone when I'm trying to charge it. The stitching is over gathered in some spots and not in others overall just very poor quality I'm very disappointed and Southern motion.

Then they want to see all the defects are within their specs for an American company that's the biggest disappointment of all.

I've gotten furniture made in China that looks better than this . I will never recommend this company to anybody .

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Southern Motion Furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Southern Motion Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Southern Motion Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments