1.2K views
Style and Design

We purchased a brand new Southern Motion furniture set less than 4.5 years ago from Darvin furniture and the material is completely rubbing off the couch.

I have searched for an email address or phone number for this company but to no avail.

Aside from the material rubbing off of the couch, the rocker/recliner has been a piece of junk since we purchased it. We had someone come out and "fix" it soon after it was delivered because it makes a terrible cracking sound when someone sits in it or puts the footrest up.

I am completely disgusted with this furniture and will NEVER purchase this brand again, nor will I purchase from Darvin as they apparently put the almighty dollar above customer satisfaction!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Southern Motion Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Southern Motion Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Southern Motion Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

That does NOT look like a 4.5 yr.old piece of furniture.

It looks like a 24.5 yr. old piece of furniture.

UPDATE: Just want you to know that good 'ole Southern Motion is still at their old games. As of 11/2015.

We have an un -useable, stinky, off-gassing, poorly stitched, thinly padded, hard, cheap looking recliner sitting off in a closed room waiting for Design Source Furniture of Glendale, AZ to come and take it back.We have had it for two days and want this cheap, yet very overpriced, piece of junk OUT of our house.

Why hasn't there been a class action taken against this company?

Cape Coral, Florida, United States #995122

I have the same furniture I called southern motion and they suck

Lol.It's 4 1/2 years old and it's wearing on the most used seat on the couch?

Say it isn't so!What a joke.