Southern Motion Furniture Lay Flat Fabric Sofa Review

55 of 232 Southern Motion Furniture reviews

I purchased a couch on 6/28/2013 at a store in Statesville N.C.The name of the store is A Great Furniture Place.

There number is 704-873-7376. I have been trying to resolve this since June 2014. I have documented my calls to them and when they have returned my calls . I also contacted Southern Motions and sent them pictures and a video of the couch with no responce.

The store that I bought it from has sent a gentleman, David Jr., out and he has tried to fix the problems. This was on 11/19/2015. Now it is June 2016... I have had the couch for 3 years and it looks very very bad.

I hate for anyone to even see it. The boards in the back of the couch you can feel when you set back. This couch IS NOT USED A LOT due to the fact that we have little company and no small childern. The serial # is 2928798.

Style # 813-31 Power... Cove # 235-14. Prod Date 09/20/2012. The fabric is coming apart, the cushions are flat, you can feel the boards, AND I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS .

We paid $ 1,297.01. When you pay this much for something, you expect it to last especially when its not set on much or played on at all. My name is Earline Church. Phone is 704-682-0979.

I would like a call back please. I would also like to mention that this sofa has a Made in America logo. This is another reason I got it was to support our economy.

I hate that this has that logo and looks this bad for Made in America and then for Southern Motions to just blow me off.Is this what America stands for or are they just using that logo to try to sell more product and then not back up what they are saying they stand for...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Southern Motions Lay Flat Power Reclining Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #864410 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Southern Motion Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
55 of 232 Southern Motion Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Southern Motion Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Southern Motion Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×