Southern Motion Furniture Lay Flat Fabric Sofa Review
I purchased a couch on 6/28/2013 at a store in Statesville N.C.The name of the store is A Great Furniture Place.
There number is 704-873-7376. I have been trying to resolve this since June 2014. I have documented my calls to them and when they have returned my calls . I also contacted Southern Motions and sent them pictures and a video of the couch with no responce.
The store that I bought it from has sent a gentleman, David Jr., out and he has tried to fix the problems. This was on 11/19/2015. Now it is June 2016... I have had the couch for 3 years and it looks very very bad.
I hate for anyone to even see it. The boards in the back of the couch you can feel when you set back. This couch IS NOT USED A LOT due to the fact that we have little company and no small childern. The serial # is 2928798.
Style # 813-31 Power... Cove # 235-14. Prod Date 09/20/2012. The fabric is coming apart, the cushions are flat, you can feel the boards, AND I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS .
We paid $ 1,297.01. When you pay this much for something, you expect it to last especially when its not set on much or played on at all. My name is Earline Church. Phone is 704-682-0979.
I would like a call back please. I would also like to mention that this sofa has a Made in America logo. This is another reason I got it was to support our economy.
I hate that this has that logo and looks this bad for Made in America and then for Southern Motions to just blow me off.Is this what America stands for or are they just using that logo to try to sell more product and then not back up what they are saying they stand for...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased two recliners model 2100p covering 136-16. After owning 16 months the back of the seating area the springs keep making a popping sound like it is broke. We..."
- "Bought a 884-28 SOMO sofa that the springs and stuffing shifted in one year so the company replaced it with a different power model a SOMO #884-31 power with "bonded"..."
- "I purchased a recliner with headrest, not low priced. The first one the seat formed pouches and I was told it was a comfort whatever and to smooth it up..."
- "I have been dealing with my issue since first of Feb. I called and called before i actually got to speak to someone. I was told to send pictures of..."
- "My daughter had her phone in her lifeproof case and headphones attached. The headphones pulled on it and the phone shattered. It wasn't even dropped. Wth. I want a..."
- "I am sad to see so many people having the same problem we have, but nothing but a foot rest was offered to us 6 months ago. We have bought..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."