Southern Motion Furniture Lay Flat Fabric Sofa Review
I purchased a couch on 6/28/2013 at a store in Statesville N.C.The name of the store is A Great Furniture Place.
There number is 704-873-7376. I have been trying to resolve this since June 2014. I have documented my calls to them and when they have returned my calls . I also contacted Southern Motions and sent them pictures and a video of the couch with no responce.
The store that I bought it from has sent a gentleman, David Jr., out and he has tried to fix the problems. This was on 11/19/2015. Now it is June 2016... I have had the couch for 3 years and it looks very very bad.
I hate for anyone to even see it. The boards in the back of the couch you can feel when you set back. This couch IS NOT USED A LOT due to the fact that we have little company and no small childern. The serial # is 2928798.
Style # 813-31 Power... Cove # 235-14. Prod Date 09/20/2012. The fabric is coming apart, the cushions are flat, you can feel the boards, AND I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS .
We paid $ 1,297.01. When you pay this much for something, you expect it to last especially when its not set on much or played on at all. My name is Earline Church. Phone is 704-682-0979.
I would like a call back please. I would also like to mention that this sofa has a Made in America logo. This is another reason I got it was to support our economy.
I hate that this has that logo and looks this bad for Made in America and then for Southern Motions to just blow me off.Is this what America stands for or are they just using that logo to try to sell more product and then not back up what they are saying they stand for...
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Made in U.S.A but not made with pride that's for sure! Curbside Alert! Paid $2,000 for reclining couch, reclining love seat and recliner. In two years the stitching ripped at..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I am sad to see so many people having the same problem we have, but nothing but a foot rest was offered to us 6 months ago. We have bought..."
- "My daughter had her phone in her lifeproof case and headphones attached. The headphones pulled on it and the phone shattered. It wasn't even dropped. Wth. I want a..."
- " went into the Raffles Salon April 2, 2015 around 5:30pm to get a shampoo and told Sarah that I have $300 Peruvian hair extensions and you have to be..."