Bought electric recliner and matching loveseat three years ago, at Kensington Furniture, the faux leather is now peeling on all pieces. I feel furniture should last longer than three years especially when there is only me and my wife using it. One piece is even covered all the time.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Southern Motion Furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Southern Motion Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Southern Motion Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Southern Motion Furniture - Recliner Review Southern Motion Furniture " I bought a red leather recliner. Within the first six months the weather started peeling leaving white space is exposed. I should've contacted the store but I thought it..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Manual Reclining Problem Southern Motion Furniture "My wife and I spent a lot of time researching before we bought our leather Southern Motion sofa and love seat about 6 mo ago. The Sofa is electric and..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Peeling leather Southern Motion Furniture "We purchased a sofa and love seat 3 years ago from Southern Motion. We paid over $2700.00 and today it is now worth $20.00. The "leather" is all peeling off..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more