Belmond, Iowa

Really disgusted with this company and Furniture Mart in Sioux Falls for selling me a 2,000.00 piece of *** and then telling me five years later that is the life expectancy of a couch!?!?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of southern motion furniture recliner from Southern Motion Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southern Motion Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Motion Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Southern Motion Furniture - Manual Reclining Problem Southern Motion Furniture "My wife and I spent a lot of time researching before we bought our leather Southern Motion sofa and love seat about 6 mo ago. The Sofa is electric and..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Cracked Peeling Leather Southern Motion Furniture "I purchased the Bosanova Leather Sectional 4 years ago. The leather is cracking and peeling on all of the pieces. Mealys furniture, where I purchased will not assist me. I..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - The worst reclaiming chairs I've had in 70years Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased two reclining chairs on 8 /19/16 (made in USA) so I thought I was doing the right thing. (Wrong) also purchased the ultra shield 5 yr fabric protection plan...." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Sofa shedding its leather on the pillow Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased this furniture from Badcocks in Dunnellon Fl.We bought it on 11-23-2012. Was told it was very good quality, to find out not very good at all. We are only..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more