Belmond, Iowa

Really disgusted with this company and Furniture Mart in Sioux Falls for selling me a 2,000.00 piece of *** and then telling me five years later that is the life expectancy of a couch!?!?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of southern motion furniture recliner from Southern Motion Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southern Motion Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Motion Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Southern Motion Furniture - Furniture Set Review Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased a double recliner sofa and recliner from Furniture 4 Less in Indianapolis, Indiana in March. We waited 8 weeks for the delivery. Once delivered it was the wrong fabric..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Peeling leather Southern Motion Furniture "We purchased a sofa and love seat 3 years ago from Southern Motion. We paid over $2700.00 and today it is now worth $20.00. The "leather" is all peeling off..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Recliner Review Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased this recliner and couch a little over four years ago. First. The store said everything but back and sides were real leather. Not so. Unfortunately store no longer in..." Read more Bonded leather peeling on Southern Motion furniture Southern Motion Furniture "We purchased a Southern Motion bonded leather sofa set in 2014 (Caldroun Blue in color) and specifically told the store employee we wanted something that would hold up well as...." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more