Southern Motion Furniture Recliner Review from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
I bought a Southern Motion recliner 3 years ago.It is a power recliner, it has been comfortable.
The leather is peeling off from the headrest down. There is also a spring or something broken inside the backrest. I couldn't reccomend the product to anyone because it should certainly have a longer life than 3 years.
It was used gently and cared for, I even kept a soft throw over the back to prevent any staining from hair on pillow area.I purchased from Sunshine Furniture in Tulsa.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought my couch which is the large curved shaped home theater style, looked great at first within 2 years the fabric which is like a replica leather material. ..."
- "Bought this sectional in 2010 told it would wear as good as or better than leather. Every part of the sectional has flaking except one panel we had..."
- "Bought sectional direct from southern motion approx. 3 years ago and the material is peeling everywhere. I attached a picture of the worst area. Sectional and rocker/recliner. Very disappointed. Called..."
- "Greg Denney is disrespect to this profession. He is rude. He is fake. The best part is he thinks heâ€™s intimidating but heâ€™s a clown. He puffers..."
- "I have contacted them numerous times, sent them puctures of the dresses they sent that were the wrong color and they keep saying they did not get the pictures. ..."
- "www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk is a scam. I paid and waited 5 days for no response. Then I got an email stating that the time has come and I can now pay for..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."