I bought a Southern Motion recliner 3 years ago. It is a power recliner, it has been comfortable.

The leather is peeling off from the headrest down. There is also a spring or something broken inside the backrest. I couldn't reccomend the product to anyone because it should certainly have a longer life than 3 years.

It was used gently and cared for, I even kept a soft throw over the back to prevent any staining from hair on pillow area. I purchased from Sunshine Furniture in Tulsa.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of southern motion furniture recliner from Southern Motion Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southern Motion Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Motion Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

De Pere, Wisconsin, United States #1235184

Mine us doing the same thing. Junk.