Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

I bought a Southern Motion recliner 3 years ago.It is a power recliner, it has been comfortable.

Related: Southern Motion Furniture - Recliner Review

The leather is peeling off from the headrest down. There is also a spring or something broken inside the backrest. I couldn't reccomend the product to anyone because it should certainly have a longer life than 3 years.

It was used gently and cared for, I even kept a soft throw over the back to prevent any staining from hair on pillow area.I purchased from Sunshine Furniture in Tulsa.

Review about: Southern Motion Power Recliner Leather.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

De Pere, Wisconsin, United States #1235184

Mine us doing the same thing. Junk.

Southern Motion Furniture - Manual Reclining Problem Southern Motion Furniture "My wife and I spent a lot of time researching before we bought our leather Southern Motion sofa and love seat about 6 mo ago. The Sofa is electric and..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture Furniture Set Review Southern Motion Furniture "I am having the same problem . My new leather furniture is seperating. This furniture is rarely used. Bought it at Savon in port charlette . Florida. Who have gone..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Peeling leather Southern Motion Furniture "We purchased a sofa and love seat 3 years ago from Southern Motion. We paid over $2700.00 and today it is now worth $20.00. The "leather" is all peeling off..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Cushion collapses Southern Motion Furniture "One footrest broke in one day, was a clanging/hard thump when closing the last little bit. This MAY has occurred from the delivery. The collapse of the seat cushion &..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more