I bought a Southern Motion recliner 3 years ago.It is a power recliner, it has been comfortable.

The leather is peeling off from the headrest down. There is also a spring or something broken inside the backrest. I couldn't reccomend the product to anyone because it should certainly have a longer life than 3 years.

It was used gently and cared for, I even kept a soft throw over the back to prevent any staining from hair on pillow area.I purchased from Sunshine Furniture in Tulsa.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of southern motion furniture recliner from Southern Motion Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southern Motion Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Motion Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

De Pere, Wisconsin, United States #1235184

Mine us doing the same thing. Junk.

Southern Motion Furniture - Peeling leather Southern Motion Furniture "We purchased a sofa and love seat 3 years ago from Southern Motion. We paid over $2700.00 and today it is now worth $20.00. The "leather" is all peeling off..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Southern motion Sectional Southern Motion Furniture "Bought this sectional in 2010 told it would wear as good as or better than leather. Every part of the sectional has flaking except one panel we had..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Cushion collapses Southern Motion Furniture "One footrest broke in one day, was a clanging/hard thump when closing the last little bit. This MAY has occurred from the delivery. The collapse of the seat cushion &..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture -  There needs to be a Class Action Suit against Southern Motion Southern Motion Furniture " There needs to be a Class Action Suit against Southern Motion please contact me so we can start a class action lawsuit. Strength in numbers... Quat Law Offices has..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more