Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

I bought a Southern Motion recliner 3 years ago.It is a power recliner, it has been comfortable.

The leather is peeling off from the headrest down. There is also a spring or something broken inside the backrest. I couldn't reccomend the product to anyone because it should certainly have a longer life than 3 years.

It was used gently and cared for, I even kept a soft throw over the back to prevent any staining from hair on pillow area.I purchased from Sunshine Furniture in Tulsa.

Review about: Southern Motion Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

De Pere, Wisconsin, United States #1235184

Mine us doing the same thing. Junk.

Southern Motion Furniture Recliner Review Southern Motion Furniture " I bought a red leather recliner. Within the first six months the weather started peeling leaving white space is exposed. I should've contacted the store but I thought it..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Sofa shedding its leather on the pillow Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased this furniture from Badcocks in Dunnellon Fl.We bought it on 11-23-2012. Was told it was very good quality, to find out not very good at all. We are only..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture -  There needs to be a Class Action Suit against Southern Motion Southern Motion Furniture " There needs to be a Class Action Suit against Southern Motion please contact me so we can start a class action lawsuit. Strength in numbers... Quat Law Offices has..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Southern motion Sectional Southern Motion Furniture "Bought this sectional in 2010 told it would wear as good as or better than leather. Every part of the sectional has flaking except one panel we had..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! Evgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Victor Law Center Pa "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more