I bought a Southern Motion recliner 3 years ago.It is a power recliner, it has been comfortable.

The leather is peeling off from the headrest down. There is also a spring or something broken inside the backrest. I couldn't reccomend the product to anyone because it should certainly have a longer life than 3 years.

It was used gently and cared for, I even kept a soft throw over the back to prevent any staining from hair on pillow area.I purchased from Sunshine Furniture in Tulsa.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of southern motion furniture recliner from Southern Motion Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southern Motion Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Motion Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

De Pere, Wisconsin, United States #1235184

Mine us doing the same thing. Junk.