Otisville, Michigan
Featured Not resolved
2.4
Style and Design

Bought a SoMo recliner in May of 13, had it restuffed under warranty in April 14, now the seam is ripping on seat and it's out of warranty.Art Van will fix for $65 first 1/2 hour, 40 an hour after that.

It would have to be completly dissassembeled to sew....so the repair will end up being as much as I payed for the whole chair.

Really thought they would stand behind a normal wear and tear of fabric and stitching...silly me.Never again...nothing but Lazyboy from now on.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of southern motion furniture recliner from Southern Motion Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southern Motion Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Motion Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1017063

YouTube a mattress stitch. You could securely and invisibly mend that from the outside as it sits. One half hour is more than enough time to even go the extra mile and coat the thick thread with beeswax for extra strength.

There are 367 Lazboy reviews on pissedconsumer.com. There are only 81 Southern Motion reviews on pissedconsumer.com. Most of the Southern Motion reviews are around the bonded leather, which is an issue with any manufacturer.