Style and Design

I purchased a recline of your from a local furniture store.The chair is broke or not made right.

I had it ordered with different color material. The chair is broke or you just didn't make it right. Call the owner of the store and he told me there is nothing wrong with I sent it straight back within the hour I received it. I'm sending a picture you tell me what's wrong with this chair!!!

The store will not give me my money back and charged over 261.95 to restock and delivery. That's not right you or the Peters need to refund me my 261.95. I paid 653.99 for this thing. They credit me 352.04.

It is not right I should have to pay for something restock or not if product is not correct that's your problem Photo included.

Toni Crites Russellville ,Ar.479-970-4270

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of southern motion furniture recliner. Southern Motion Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned southern motion furniture recliner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southern Motion Furniture.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Tony, I hope you get yourself a lawyer and take that furniture store to Small Claims Court about their restocking fee. That chair is a JOKE, and ANY company worth it's salt should humbly take care of that problem for NO CHARGE. Shame in them.