Bought two recliners and a sofa less than 3 years ago, the two recliners are both peeling, spent over $2900 for the 3 pieces, bought the extended warranty, told by Art Van repair , peeling not covered. Hope that Art Van will stand behind it, if Southern Motion won't.

Related: Southern Motion Furniture - Fabric poor quality

Review about: Recliner And Sofa.

2.2
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Art Van replaced backs on both chairs & is giving full credit for what was paid for the sofa towards a different sofa, wish they would have done the same with the chairs. Thank You Art Van!

Southern Motion Furniture Furniture Set Review Southern Motion Furniture "I am having the same problem . My new leather furniture is seperating. This furniture is rarely used. Bought it at Savon in port charlette . Florida. Who have gone..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Sectional from southern comfort disintegrating !! Southern Motion Furniture "Our $2300 sofa sectional is looking like it has leprosy. Can't afford to buy another one. It's horrible. Only 5 years old. We purchased this from a..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Peeling leather Southern Motion Furniture "We purchased a sofa and love seat 3 years ago from Southern Motion. We paid over $2700.00 and today it is now worth $20.00. The "leather" is all peeling off..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture Furniture Set Review Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased a double recliner sofa and recliner from Furniture 4 Less in Indianapolis, Indiana in March. We waited 8 weeks for the delivery. Once delivered it was the wrong fabric..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more