2.2
Style and Design

Bought two recliners and a sofa less than 3 years ago, the two recliners are both peeling, spent over $2900 for the 3 pieces, bought the extended warranty, told by Art Van repair , peeling not covered. Hope that Art Van will stand behind it, if Southern Motion won't.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of southern motion furniture recliner. Southern Motion Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned southern motion furniture recliner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southern Motion Furniture.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Art Van replaced backs on both chairs & is giving full credit for what was paid for the sofa towards a different sofa, wish they would have done the same with the chairs. Thank You Art Van!

Southern Motion Furniture - Cracked Peeling Leather Southern Motion Furniture "I purchased the Bosanova Leather Sectional 4 years ago. The leather is cracking and peeling on all of the pieces. Mealys furniture, where I purchased will not assist me. I..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Southern Motion Sofa model 711 in Hideout Coffee Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Furniture Set Review Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased a double recliner sofa and recliner from Furniture 4 Less in Indianapolis, Indiana in March. We waited 8 weeks for the delivery. Once delivered it was the wrong fabric..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Southern motion recliners, Are you kidding me!!!!! Southern Motion Furniture "I purchased 2 Sothern Motion recliners from Bernie & Phils furniture in New Hampshire. They have replaced both of them once in less than a year. The first one, the..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more