Waterford Township, Michigan
2.2
Style and Design

Bought two recliners and a sofa less than 3 years ago, the two recliners are both peeling, spent over $2900 for the 3 pieces, bought the extended warranty, told by Art Van repair , peeling not covered. Hope that Art Van will stand behind it, if Southern Motion won't.

Review about: Southern Motion Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Art Van replaced backs on both chairs & is giving full credit for what was paid for the sofa towards a different sofa, wish they would have done the same with the chairs. Thank You Art Van!

Southern Motion Furniture - Manual Reclining Problem Southern Motion Furniture "My wife and I spent a lot of time researching before we bought our leather Southern Motion sofa and love seat about 6 mo ago. The Sofa is electric and..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Bonded leather problem Southern Motion Furniture "Bought a bonded leather sofa/loveseat combo 2 recliners on each.At 2.5 years old the bonded leather is starting to crumble.Purchased fro Gavigans and highly reccomended by the sales person.When brought..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture -  There needs to be a Class Action Suit against Southern Motion Southern Motion Furniture " There needs to be a Class Action Suit against Southern Motion please contact me so we can start a class action lawsuit. Strength in numbers... Quat Law Offices has..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Southern Motion Sofa model 711 in Hideout Coffee Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..." Read more Aarons - Messed up tv Aarons "My tv has a crack on the inside, we turned it on and it was like that! We moved it from our room to the living room like we have..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Victor Law Center Pa "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more