1.6
Style and Design

Bought sectional direct from southern motion approx.3 years ago and the material is peeling everywhere.

I attached a picture of the worst area. Sectional and rocker/recliner. Very disappointed.

Called customer service 20+ times and left messages and never got a call back.Now we are stuck with this junk!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of southern motion furniture shazam rocker recliner. Southern Motion Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned southern motion furniture shazam rocker recliner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southern Motion Furniture.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Southern Motion Furniture - Manual Reclining Problem Southern Motion Furniture "My wife and I spent a lot of time researching before we bought our leather Southern Motion sofa and love seat about 6 mo ago. The Sofa is electric and..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture -  There needs to be a Class Action Suit against Southern Motion Southern Motion Furniture " There needs to be a Class Action Suit against Southern Motion please contact me so we can start a class action lawsuit. Strength in numbers... Quat Law Offices has..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Furniture Set Review Southern Motion Furniture "I am having the same problem . My new leather furniture is seperating. This furniture is rarely used. Bought it at Savon in port charlette . Florida. Who have gone..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Recliner Review Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased this recliner and couch a little over four years ago. First. The store said everything but back and sides were real leather. Not so. Unfortunately store no longer in..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more