Southern Motion Furniture Shazam Rocker Recliner Review from Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Bought sectional direct from southern motion approx.3 years ago and the material is peeling everywhere.
I attached a picture of the worst area. Sectional and rocker/recliner. Very disappointed.
Called customer service 20+ times and left messages and never got a call back.Now we are stuck with this junk!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The recliner 1608--so hi-leg recliner back is sagging and getting quite uncomfortable. It is less than a year old and very concerned what it will look like and feel like..."
- "We purchased our sofa and loveseat in what we were told was leather. Within 3 years of purchase, the leather, which we have come to find out is bonded..."
- "I purchased a recliner at Art Van Furniture. It was sold to me as leather. I only use the chair 6 mos. out of a year as I..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I have tried to post my reviews and complaints about Dr. Zietz on several websites, however "someone" keeps flagging my reviews. They make snotty comments, or pretend to..."
- "To Whom it May Concern: My experience with Aspen has been the single most worst experience I have ever had with a medical/dental provider. And my continued problems since that visit..."
- "My husband, a Vietnam Veteran, passed away on November 13th, 2016. He was 100 percent service connected for disability. He was diagnosed with AL Amyloidosis caused by agent Orange exposure...."