Southern Motion Furniture Shazam Rocker Recliner Review from Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Bought sectional direct from southern motion approx.3 years ago and the material is peeling everywhere.
I attached a picture of the worst area. Sectional and rocker/recliner. Very disappointed.
Called customer service 20+ times and left messages and never got a call back.Now we are stuck with this junk!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a sectional from Value City in Columbia SC. Within three years of purchase, the leather started to shed and peel off. Getting over clothes and making a mess..."
- "The recliner 1608--so hi-leg recliner back is sagging and getting quite uncomfortable. It is less than a year old and very concerned what it will look like and feel like..."
- "I special ordered a sofa and love seat in Jan 2016 received it the end of February, it has power foot rest nnd head rest the leather is pulling away..."
- "I bought my Guess jacket because it was so warm. The problem is that whatever the external red material is made of, it's brittle and falling apart on every part..."
- "I have a personalized card, have for a while. On July 25th I went to the local tmobile store to make a payment on my account. My greendot card would..."
- "Through no fault of my own, I recently had a charge from (Global Payments) for approximately $140 . I spent over 2 hours on the phone tracking the unauthorized charge...."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."