I was very disappointed with the quality of my southern motion furniture, within 6 months there were 2 places where the fabric had pulled apart on my couch and love seat.The fabric on my recliner is all stretched out on the back of the chair.

I bought an extended warranty from guardsmen, and of course this was not covered!I will never buy southern motion again, very unsatisfied!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of southern motion furniture sofa. Southern Motion Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned southern motion furniture sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southern Motion Furniture.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Recliner Review Southern Motion Furniture "Purchased this recliner and couch a little over four years ago. First. The store said everything but back and sides were real leather. Not so. Unfortunately store no longer in..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Bonded leather problem Southern Motion Furniture "Bought a bonded leather sofa/loveseat combo 2 recliners on each.At 2.5 years old the bonded leather is starting to crumble.Purchased fro Gavigans and highly reccomended by the sales person.When brought..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Worst leather quality I've ever seen. Southern Motion Furniture "When we saw the card attached that said Made in the USA, we were sold. The electric love seat was just what we were looking for. When it..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more