I bought a furniture set from you guys from Badcock in Plant City, Fl, and it just started peeling. I was wondering if there was something you or I could do about it. Thank you Miss Elizabeth Broadnax
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bought a SoMo recliner in May of 13, had it restuffed under warranty in April 14, now the seam is ripping on seat and it's out of warranty. Art Van..."
- "Purchased this chair and after having it only one year, the arms started peeling. The material is separating from the backing. It seems as if the material is rotten or..."
- "The recliner 1608--so hi-leg recliner back is sagging and getting quite uncomfortable. It is less than a year old and very concerned what it will look like and feel like..."
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn! I called customer service and..."
- "PLEASE READ I hope I help someone else avoid the stress I endured with DHGATE! I think it's about time I express the POOR unprofessional customer service that DH Gate often..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."