After purchasing this love seat at Seaside Furniture in Toms River N.J.(8 weeks waiting) I find that this couch has no support at all, no matter how I adjust headrest and recline, it is very uncomfortable and causes both neck and back pain.

Unfortunately, because the store I purchased it at considers all their products "special order" (even though it was ordered exactly as appears on their floor) I have no recourse but to continue to pay the remaining $1200 for a couch I can not sit on.Buyer beware of this product and where you purchase it..make sure they have a return policy if you are not satisfied!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss southern motion furniture recliner. Southern Motion Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned southern motion furniture recliner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southern Motion Furniture.

Comments