1.7
Style and Design

Purchased 2 yrs ago at Hurwitz Mintz in New Orleans, wonderful leather cover, mechanics work well, but the foam is already sunk in the back, where your SI joint would be supported, which causes excessive back pain when used as an upright chair. The miracle foam makes this chair now worthless, and it cost me near $1,000.00.

You can bet my next one won't be built in Mississippi, nor sold by Hurwitz Mintz.

It supposedly had a five year warranty, but it doesn't include collapsing foam, how ridiculous for a chair. No help from Hurwitz and no contact info on the Southern Motion website to try and get some resolution, just another pissed off customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Southern Motion Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Ability to contact direct, Cannot find any phone number to contact them, Poor quality padding and framework.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 04, 2017.

Comments

Having same problem with foam saging. Contacted the furniture store very disappointed in fort they tell me I have to pay for someone to come and tell me there's a problem then I have to pay for repairs my self. Not a good start to something that was suppose to under warranty.