Fort Mohave, Arizona

We purchased a Southern Motion rocker/recliner 10 months ago for $1100.00.The LEATHER is wearing off the arm rests and the stitching is fraying.

There is only one person who sits in this chair who is 66 years old. No children live or visit here. We have a 10 year old Leather Lazyboy recliner and a 10 year old sofa with recliners at both ends both in perfect condition. The store that we purchased the Southern Motion rocker/recliner has told us that there is only a one year warranty on this chair.

I find this extremely unacceptable.This is obviously poor quality furniture sold at an inflated price.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of southern motion furniture recliner from Southern Motion Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southern Motion Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality and wearability, inferior quality for the price and chairs. Author liked the most color and comfort. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Motion Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments