Southern Motion Furniture - Southern motion rocker/recliner
We purchased a Southern Motion rocker/recliner 10 months ago for $1100.00.The LEATHER is wearing off the arm rests and the stitching is fraying.
There is only one person who sits in this chair who is 66 years old. No children live or visit here. We have a 10 year old Leather Lazyboy recliner and a 10 year old sofa with recliners at both ends both in perfect condition. The store that we purchased the Southern Motion rocker/recliner has told us that there is only a one year warranty on this chair.
I find this extremely unacceptable.This is obviously poor quality furniture sold at an inflated price.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased this recliner and couch a little over four years ago. First. The store said everything but back and sides were real leather. Not so. Unfortunately store no longer in..."
- "I purchased a couch on 6/28/2013 at a store in Statesville N.C. The name of the store is A Great Furniture Place. There number is 704-873-7376. I have been trying..."
- "Purchased a double recliner sofa and recliner from Furniture 4 Less in Indianapolis, Indiana in March. We waited 8 weeks for the delivery. Once delivered it was the wrong fabric..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."