We purchased a Southern Motion rocker/recliner 10 months ago for $1100.00.The LEATHER is wearing off the arm rests and the stitching is fraying.
There is only one person who sits in this chair who is 66 years old. No children live or visit here. We have a 10 year old Leather Lazyboy recliner and a 10 year old sofa with recliners at both ends both in perfect condition. The store that we purchased the Southern Motion rocker/recliner has told us that there is only a one year warranty on this chair.
I find this extremely unacceptable.This is obviously poor quality furniture sold at an inflated price.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Terrible quality, where is the consumer action lawsuit? ..."
- "This has been a piece a junk. Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart. Then the fake leather that..."
- "I purchased the double reclining sofa in bonded leather in 2012. The leather started peeling last year, 3 years into it. The sofa gets little use, no children..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."